Marvin Johnson

The local journalists reported he was due to sign imminently, all have gone quiet!

Must have hit a snag or awaiting approval from EFL. I’m assuming all our transfers are carefully scrutinised seeing as we can’t spend?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Looks to be done

Att now following on Instagram 

Something very Wednesday about the fact this is pretty much official confirmation on a signing.

Wonder if Att does the contract negotiations?

Just now, Gob_Bluth said:

Is this getting into lump on territory 🙂

Still need a striker imo.

Get that and we are set up nicely to compete.

Not saying promotion, but you would like to think we have a shot. Hard division to call though.

Just now, SiJ said:

Still need a striker imo.

Get that and we are set up nicely to compete.

Not saying promotion, but you would like to think we have a shot. Hard division to call though.

I was more on about the Gary Rowett is our next manager lump on thread from ages ago rather than our chances in the division 🙂

Okay so 42 appearance's 4 assists and 3 goals........... I know that was in championship but......... 

Just not feeling the positivity some are.... Still all depends on the strikers we bring in. I'm worried we are after a lump of wood up from and it will be on the wingers to create. If we get doubled up on will we have anything else..... Will look good but will it actually be effective over a full season?

7 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

Okay so 42 appearance's 4 assists and 3 goals........... I know that was in championship but......... 

Just not feeling the positivity some are.... Still all depends on the strikers we bring in. I'm worried we are after a lump of wood up from and it will be on the wingers to create. If we get doubled up on will we have anything else..... Will look good but will it actually be effective over a full season?

he played some of those games as left back

4 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

For comparison.

Johnson - 3 Goals - 4 Assists - 42 Games 

Bannan - 2 Goals - 5 Assists - 46 Games

Reach - 5 Goals - 3 Assists - 44 Games

4 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

For comparison.

Johnson - 3 Goals - 4 Assists - 42 Games 

Bannan - 2 Goals - 5 Assists - 46 Games

Reach - 5 Goals - 3 Assists - 44 Games

Yeah, he's basically a replacement for Reach isn't he?

I think we might be going 3-4-3 in quite a lot of games and was worried that LWB was the one position we didn't have much depth, with just Brown who is relatively untested.