Marvin Johnson

1 minute ago, 4evaowl said:

I know Blades fans didn’t rate him when on loan there but he can’t be that bad to get championship games under Warnock. Beggars can’t be chooses at third tier level, but hope wages are realistic.

Think someone showed a poll and majority of Boro fans wanted him to be retained. 

17 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

I know Blades fans didn’t rate him when on loan there but he can’t be that bad to get championship games under Warnock. Beggars can’t be chooses at third tier level, but hope wages are realistic.

Unfortunately Warnock also gave Paterson 27 Premier League matches.

Just now, morganowl said:

why 4 wingers?

Two for each position - makes sense, surely?

who they crossing to?

The forwards Moore is on record as wanting. Might have to wait for the pieces to fall into place, though. In the meantime, Paterson will have to do.

when we dont have 1 striker in the club. windass is a no10 and is out for months possibly 

See above.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Not impressed with this one if true.

Saw him come on a sub for them lot a few times and he was pants.

Also remember seeing him for Oxford and he wasn't  very good.

He's 31 this year and isn't really an out and out winger as he's not quick enough.

More of a utility type player but don't know where he would fit in.

3 hours ago, G-Reg said:

Do you think we should sign players in the order the deals can be done, or in the order of importance to the club?

Doesn’t bother me. If Moore doesn’t want to field strikers in the traditional sense, that’s fine with me. The games changed but not everyone is comfortable with that, some still want a Chapman/Varadi or McCulloch/Curran type pairing. You hardly see that anymore.

2 hours ago, morganowl said:

why 4 wingers? who they crossing to? when we dont have 1 striker in the club. windass is a no10 and is out for months possibly 

Each other. Just going to spend the full 90 mins hitting it from one wing to the other. Inlol