Marvin Johnson

If we sign him and simms leaves the squad pretty set. Just a back up CB and 1st choice CF left 

BPF

Wildsmith

Hunt

Palmer

Brown

Iorfa

Dunkly

Hutchinson

New CB (Opoku?) 

Agbontahoma 

Bannan

Wing

Adenerin 

Luongo 

Dele Bashiru 

Simms

Green

Shodpio 

Johnson

Windass

Adenoyin 

New CF

That's anticipating Paterson leaving 

And loan moves for Hunt, Waldock, Dawodu, Hagan Brennan and Galvin

Looks good too me 

6 minutes ago, Jim said:

Haven’t you worked it out yet? We’re not playing with strikers this season 🤔

Do you think we should sign players in the order the deals can be done, or in the order of importance to the club?

• Like 1

I was absolutely scathing on last years summer window unlike some on here.

But…this window is looking excellent for league one if we can get Sims and Johnson over the line. Got to say, I’m well

impressed. 

Yes, we all know we need a striker but these deals tend to be hardest as all clubs want goal scorers or front men. We may only bring one in as I see us going with 1 centrally up top. Paterson and windass can also play this role. 

7 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

We have become what rotherum were to us a decade ago. Dumping ground to offload 

And in that time Rotherum have won promotion from league one 3 or 4 times which is our goal.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sefton owl said:

why? 

Don't you think the management and recruitment team are onto it? Why does it matter which order the signings come in? I'm 100% sure Moore will  bring a goalscorer in before the window slams shut. 

2 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Reverting to type.

Is it a coup. Or is it stagnating a position we could be developing a youngster who could grow with the club.

Depends if Darren thinks any are ready. I still think the squad is tiny. Once Borner has left we only have 16 players as it stands plus Galvin, Brennan, Hunt etc on top. For me over 50+ games you will need more options. I mean we sometimes have 5-6 injuries at a time right. This is a no brainer for me.