Jump to content

Post Lockdown Gigs


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, @owlstalk said:


 

Out of all those Sea Girls are the ones I would most want to see

 

Nothing as exciting as a band on the way up. The most exciting time to see em

Top lads are Sea Girls.    Bumped into them in a Record Store in Brighton last year.

 

My lad is a fan and recognised them.  Think they were as chuffed he recognised them as he was seeing them. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alice Cooper UK tour next year, with The Cult supporting :wub:

 

But no Sheffield gig, bloody Leeds stealing our shows again. I can't do midweek gigs outside of Sheffield due to childcare which rules out both Leeds and Manchester for me, booooo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tom Grennan was excellent last night at Roxy's.  Seen him 4 times now and always comes across as a top bloke.

 

Not usually into the males solo singers but he absolutely hammers the likes of Capaldi, Rag n Drone Man, Sheeran and Tom Walker. 

 

First gig in a packed indoor venue.   Previos gigs were Tramlines and a half full Leadmill.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

Tom Grennan was excellent last night at Roxy's.  Seen him 4 times now and always comes across as a top bloke.

 

Not usually into the males solo singers but he absolutely hammers the likes of Capaldi, Rag n Drone Man, Sheeran and Tom Walker. 

 

First gig in a packed indoor venue.   Previos gigs were Tramlines and a half full Leadmill.

Only ever seen him at Tramlines and he was bloody brilliant. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just booked to see ABC with the full Orchestra thingy in Bath next year.

It's the Lexicon of Love 40th anniversary tour and we'll be seeing it on our actual 40th wedding anniversary.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 17/09/2021 at 10:59, BIG D said:

Just booked to see ABC with the full Orchestra thingy in Bath next year.

It's the Lexicon of Love 40th anniversary tour and we'll be seeing it on our actual 40th wedding anniversary.

 

 

This is a lie. It's been pointed out to me that our anniversary is actually the following day

lol

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My lads off to see The Reytons tonight.  That mosh pit will be crazy.

 

He is living the dream as a 15 year old - 5 Gigs in 2 weeks (Tom Grennan, Pigeon Detectives, The Blinders, The Retons & Gerry Cinnamon).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

My lads off to see The Reytons tonight.  That mosh pit will be crazy.

 

He is living the dream as a 15 year old - 5 Gigs in 2 weeks (Tom Grennan, Pigeon Detectives, The Blinders, The Retons & Gerry Cinnamon).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Desperate to see Gerry C live. Jealous of your lad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...