Jump to content

Post Lockdown Gigs


Recommended Posts

Bluetones this week.

A mini festival at Wroot this weekend

 

Then at some stage in the coming months.

Ash

Terrorvision x 2

Sea Girls

Gerry Cinnamon

 

...that I can remember. 

 

tbh I've lost track of what Ive got tickets for that has been cancelled/rescheduled. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Paolo Coopio said:

Bluetones this week.

A mini festival at Wroot this weekend

 

Then at some stage in the coming months.

Ash

Terrorvision x 2

Sea Girls

Gerry Cinnamon

 

...that I can remember. 

 

tbh I've lost track of what Ive got tickets for that has been cancelled/rescheduled. 

 


Sea Girls are soo good


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 


Sea Girls are soo good

 

My now 15 year old lad loves Sea Girls after seeing them previously at Tramlines.  We were in Brighton last summer on holiday and went in a record shop.  Fin came running over having a fit - Sea Girls were only there doing a signing.  

 

No one seemed to know them until Fin went in.  Not sure if he was happier or the band that he recognised them.  Great lads and they treated him brilliantly.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

 


Sea Girls are soo good

 

yeah I've been looking forward to seeing them.

 

I think when I bought the tickets it was at the Foundary and they'd not even released an album.

They got quite a bit bigger in that time and it's been upgraded to O2 academy.

 

Incidentally they were one of first bands on friday Tramlines in 2019. liteally nobody watching them....including me. I was checking out the hotdog situation.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Paolo Coopio said:

 

yeah I've been looking forward to seeing them.

 

I think when I bought the tickets it was at the Foundary and they'd not even released an album.

They got quite a bit bigger in that time and it's been upgraded to O2 academy.

 

Incidentally they were one of first bands on friday Tramlines in 2019. liteally nobody watching them....including me. I was checking out the hotdog situation.


 

Some bands get such crappy slots at Tramlines it’s not worth agreeing to them 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BridportOwl said:

 

The mighty Priest!

 

Indeed!  The headliners have changed a couple of times for Graspop because of the delays but Priest have prevailed.

 

Never seen them before.  Bloodstock will decide whether i see them at Graspop! 😄

 

Bit of Saxon at Bloodstock as well.  Air Guitar time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

 

Indeed!  The headliners have changed a couple of times for Graspop because of the delays but Priest have prevailed.

 

Never seen them before.  Bloodstock will decide whether i see them at Graspop! 😄

 

Bit of Saxon at Bloodstock as well.  Air Guitar time.

 

I think Priest was my first ever gig, either them or Maiden. Both at Sheffield City Hall. 

 

Hope you have a blast.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Saw Bluetones a few weeks ago. Was a bit quiet and plenty of space.

Been to a mini festival which was obviouslt outdoors.

 

Saturday night just gone, saw Terrorvision in Holmfirth. Was packed. The return of the silent farter.

 

Got Ash next week.

Gerry Cinnamon, Sea Girls and Courteeners coming up....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Paolo Coopio said:

Saw Bluetones a few weeks ago. Was a bit quiet and plenty of space.

Been to a mini festival which was obviouslt outdoors.

 

Saturday night just gone, saw Terrorvision in Holmfirth. Was packed. The return of the silent farter.

 

Got Ash next week.

Gerry Cinnamon, Sea Girls and Courteeners coming up....


 

Out of all those Sea Girls are the ones I would most want to see

 

Nothing as exciting as a band on the way up. The most exciting time to see em


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, @owlstalk said:


 

Out of all those Sea Girls are the ones I would most want to see

 

Nothing as exciting as a band on the way up. The most exciting time to see em

 

 

Ahh yes, I've been waiting for almost 18 months for this one 😄.

 

They've realesed the debut album since the gig was first announced and are just about to release their second. Venue was upgraded too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...