Who would you want as club captain for the upcoming season, wether Bannan stays or not?

Personally leave it with Bannan if he stays, if he goes id give it to Dunkley. He’s experienced as a captain and was apparently a good captain. Also he will potentially be with us for a few years as is a good age.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Hutch for me. Would rule Dunkley out immediately as he shouldn’t be starting. 

I think thats the thing. 

If Moore goes with Hutchinson and Iorfa as his first choice pair, then you cant have Dunkley as captain. 

It's not an easy decision. I really don't think Bannan is a good captain, he can be too volatile. He tends to berate other players when a bit of encouragement might work better.

I'm not convinced Dunkley is going to be fit enough to play for large parts of the season. If he can play 35 games then he's a good shout.

Not Iorfa, too young to comand respect.

Luongo, injury problems again present a risk.

If Hutch is fit enough which he seems to be he looks like the obvious candidate if he can handle the responsibility. He's been vocal about his mental health issues so that may mean he would not be up to it but if it was discussed and he thought he could cope he would get my vote.

• Like 1

It's really a positive sign that this is a tricky question.

I like BB as skipper though I think he will probably leave.

Iorfa, Hutch, Palmer and Dunkley could all have a shout whilst Patterson is another who I think is a leader of sorts. Luongo too has a role to play here.

Successful teams nearly always have a number of players with leadership qualities. Fingers crossed this can be one of them.

• Like 1