Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So in a live action version when we can only use Sheffield Wednesday players and staff who plays who?

 

A few ideas to start us off...

George Hirst - Simba?

Nando - Pumbaa?

Megson - Mufasa?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Shadowl said:

So in a live action version when we can only use Sheffield Wednesday players and staff who plays who?

 

A few ideas to start us off...

George Hirst - Simba?

Nando - Pumbaa?

Megson - Mufasa?

 

 

I'll have whatever your on fella! 😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’m that absorbed with new signings I thought this was a player ffs.

 

It's a slow news day I should have had the title of the thread as Breaking: Lion King

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:


First thing that came to mind is who does he play for. 
 

I need to go outside

I think he's Lionel Messi's brother

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

Mick Lions and Phil King.

 

End of thread.

 

Move along people.

Sorry you can't have Phil King because then it would be Return of the King which as you know is Lord of the Rings and not Lion King

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Shadowl said:

So in a live action version when we can only use Sheffield Wednesday players and staff who plays who?

 

A few ideas to start us off...

George Hirst - Simba?

Nando - Pumbaa?

Megson - Mufasa?

 

"What do you prefer Rodney, astro turf or grass?

 

"Dunno, I've never smoked AstroTurf"

 

Neither have I, but I think Shadowl has 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Shadowl said:

Sorry you can't have Phil King because then it would be Return of the King which as you know is Lord of the Rings and not Lion King

 

More like Lord of the Gimps

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, helmut_rooster said:

 

"What do you prefer Rodney, astro turf or grass?

 

"Dunno, I've never smoked AstroTurf"

 

Neither have I, but I think Shadowl has 🤣

Again this is Only Fools and Horses. A horse is not a lion so I can't accept that either.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

 

More like Lord of the Gimps

Maybe delete your search history after googling that. 

 

Also how would we know who was who, they would all be wearing masks?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’m that absorbed with new signings I thought this was a player ffs.

 

I thought this, and that we’d signed Juan’s brother.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, helmut_rooster said:

 

"What do you prefer Rodney, astro turf or grass?

 

"Dunno, I've never smoked AstroTurf"

 

Neither have I, but I think Shadowl has 🤣


To be fair, Shadowl isn’t the poster who thinks Kaa the Snake is in the Lion King.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...