Ticket points now added

20 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I've got 610, so I imagine they're carrying on from as they were last March. 

Yes, I think so, I checked mine at 17:00 and have 650. 640 that I had after Brentford last March plus 10 for Huddersfield on Sunday

9 hours ago, mark77 said:

Problem is you can't view what friends and family have, so I've no idea how many my children have!

yer i had to log into 3 accounts just to see how many points they have. before was all on my account. 

44 minutes ago, AgileBeastt said:

Doesn't specify what you got the points for like the last system. Got 710 so no danger for Charlton. If they ever go on sale that is.

Is that the maximum TPPs available?

Two season tickets, 460.

A curtailed season of away matches, say another 170?
A few cup matches (can’t remember what we did in 19/20), say another 80?

14 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I didn’t get 10 for Huddersfield 

Check now, mine has gone up to 660, 20 more than I thought that I'd got at the end of season 19/20.  I thought that the 10 more that I had yesterday was for Huddersfield but 10 more have been added today.

5 hours ago, ANDY said:

I’ve got 560. I can’t see where it details where the points have been accrued. 

hoping 560 is enough for a Charlton ticket. 

I can't find where points have been accrued either, it was dead easy under the old system.

It says I only have 290? I've got a season ticket for the season upcoming and ticket for huddersfield, the season that got cut short I went to a fair few games then including having half season ticket. Surely I would have more than 290

Guest The Claw
19 hours ago, mark77 said:

Problem is you can't view what friends and family have, so I've no idea how many my children have!

ye my brother don't use computer so I have to check for him, no chance now if they don't put access on for them

6 hours ago, wisewoodowl said:

Check now, mine has gone up to 660, 20 more than I thought that I'd got at the end of season 19/20.  I thought that the 10 more that I had yesterday was for Huddersfield but 10 more have been added today.

Your correct up to 600 today so I did get 10 cheers mate