The Wilderless Years

On 19/09/2021 at 05:46, Plonk said:

“ a fraction of the cost of ours”? Really? Love how you totally ignore the £50m spent on three strikers, who have scored something like 6 goals in two seasons, and one who has never finished a game for them.

Think they spent around £150 m under wilder, and like us are now relying on loans because the pissingpot has been lost. 

Meanwhile weve poured 350M down the khazi and are slipping down league one and no assets to sell, its not like Bannan and Adeniran  if sold would amount to huge dent in that figure

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, legendaryswan said:

Meanwhile weve poured 350M down the khazi and are slipping down league one and no assets to sell, its not like Bannan and Adeniran  if sold would amount to huge dent in that figure

Not sure where you get that figure from?

And why “ we” have spent it. Any money spent is Chansiris. 

I know our finances aren’t great, but they have wasted the opportunity to become financially stable and a mid table premiership side. 

I really wouldn’t be admiring them for their transfer dealings?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Why post lies?  It just makes you look silly.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Plonk said:

Not sure where you get that figure from?

And why “ we” have spent it. Any money spent is Chansiris. 

I know our finances aren’t great, but they have wasted the opportunity to become financially stable and a mid table premiership side. 

I really wouldn’t be admiring them for their transfer dealings?

Isnt that the line some of the Bury fans were spouting, that they didnt owe anyone any money, it was all the chairmans debts.

Weve no assetts in the squad to sell, a fire sale of players wouldnt raise enough to buy  a decent 2nd hand car

13 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Try using a bit of common sense rather than believing all you read.

well you start totting up what hes spent buying us, buying the ground, clearing historical debts, hes not the smartest finances wise, paying out legal fees and bank rolling us through covid not to mention all the week to week football stuff, like wages, fees and transfer spending and yeah, I can see where an idiot that doesnt know whats hes doing may well have spent that amount quite easily

53 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

well you start totting up what hes spent buying us, buying the ground, clearing historical debts, hes not the smartest finances wise, paying out legal fees and bank rolling us through covid not to mention all the week to week football stuff, like wages, fees and transfer spending and yeah, I can see where an idiot that doesnt know whats hes doing may well have spent that amount quite easily

Lots of words. Any verifiable figures to back them up?