The Wilderless Years

Seen a few coming out of the woodwork, talking about their own team for the first time since they were "off to the Nou Camp". Apparently "the season started yesterday", but I don't think they've told the people who do the league tables because they still seem to be 9 points off the top and 1 from the bottom 3. 

Still, good news about their £60m strikeforce coming good and banging them in. I assume they scored them all? 

7 hours ago, Plonk said:

Well its put my mind at ease I can tell you. Heard from lots of blades mates in the last twelve hours. Which is nice, as I haven’t heard from them in the last 18 months. Presumed they had all been wiped out by covid, but apparently they are all still alive. 

Had a similar experience, looks like loads of blunts who I know have just reinstalled Facebook as well which is nice for them. Though a few popped up the other week when we'd lost to morecambe. 

1 minute ago, Salmonbones said:

Unlike you guys, myself and my son have to wipe the smirk off our faces before my wife and daughters get home.

Split house Owls/Blades households.....someone always has the upper hand.   Tonight, silently, it will be mine and my lads upper hand!

I was sat watching it with ah lass (a blade) and I didn’t hold back the laughter! 😂

• Love 1
  • Haha 4