The Wilderless Years

I don't think they're real stadium plans, probably just an art project from a uni student.

Only the most tinpot of clubs lacking in any kind of self respect would write something as ridiculous as "Beautiful Down Town Bramall Lane" in huge letters on the back of the stand.

On second thoughs, it might be real.

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, swfcAH said:

Aren't they just the plans they came up with in their first premier league season? Can probably barely afford to buy new bog roll at the minute let alone build a new stand at the Bumhole Stain

Can't see getting bog roll being a problem 😉

1 hour ago, Dan™ said:

I don't think they're real stadium plans, probably just an art project from a uni student.

Only the most tinpot of clubs lacking in any kind of self respect would write something as ridiculous as "Beautiful Down Town Bramall Lane" in huge letters on the back of the stand.

On second thoughs, it might be real.

It's not even in town, it's not that far but not actually in it. 

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Why are they expanding their stadium, they don’t even sell out their current capacity? 

Pretty sure any plans are on hold. 

The chairman has had to re-mortgage his house so I doubt they've got the funds to be upgrading the sty. 

16 hours ago, smhouston said:

Can't deny it was a very good result 

Well its put my mind at ease I can tell you. Heard from lots of blades mates in the last twelve hours. Which is nice, as I haven’t heard from them in the last 18 months. Presumed they had all been wiped out by covid, but apparently they are all still alive. 

• Haha 2