The Wilderless Years

32 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

:tango:

The problem with these fan cam clowns is they never, ever seem to know what celebrating a goal really looks like.

Fair f*cks to this lad.. especially for keeping hold of his phone 

Yep

Not much can beat being in the middle of a celebration just losing your poo.

Sounds like Slav has seen enough of Brewster and willing to let him leave.

Once a manager loses the respect of a player it's hard to regain. 

Also shows how poor Wilder went about business, Robinson is loved by WBA and playing really well. Burke they never rated and United already looking to ship him out. 

On 21/08/2021 at 20:54, alanharper said:

If the new boss is allowed to spend even a quarter of the Ramsdale money on the team (I'm still mystified as to how they managed to wangle that much for a bang average keeper!)  it'll improve them, he's no mug. So talk of relegation is premature, they'll improve,  but the good news is that they're already playing catch up for promotion, 9 points behind the 2 clubs who came down with them and 7 points from the play offs. 

Not a cat in hells chance they'll go down unfortunately, but they can't afford to lose much more ground on the top 2. Probably now need 90 points from 42 remaining games which would be some going.

Didn't Jokanovic storm up the league with Fulham and sneak in the play offs the year we made the final? 

I'd be delighted if they finished 7th. Financially that wouid start to really level the playing field.

19 hours ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

I'll have you know it's Sharpey and Dizzy or is it Didzy? 

As in Didzy score? Didzy he f4ck.

No more Tufty ball, it's going to be Joksy ball.

However if Joksy can get Brewey and Wurzely firing they might reach the playoffsy. 

Wurzely Gummidgey?

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Enjoy...

:duntmatter:

My two takeaways from this; I'm paraphrasing but...

"We came out all guns blazing and had a minute long period of raining in shots..."

Blimey, even by Wednesday standards ruefully  reminiscing about a single minute of footballing dominance is... Well, I'm not sure there's a word to adequately describe it...

"Norrington-Davies looked quite a revelation... the way he pressed was phenomenal..."

Fair play, can't be easy chasing shadows against Huddersfield's tiki-taka for 90 minutes...

• Like 1

Their Wednesday thread on their forum is absolutely sublime at the moment 

Things are that bad and they’re struggling to knock us, that they’ve turned to Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday now….

‘Imagine your "club anthem" just being a bit of clapping, then shouting 4 words. flipsake. Can't they even come up with something relevant for the first bit of the song.

Imagine if all we did was clap along to Annie's Song and then shout "Like Sheffield UNITED." That's all they're doing. It's embarassing.’

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Things are that bad and they’re struggling to knock us, that they’ve turned to Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday now….

‘Imagine your "club anthem" just being a bit of clapping, then shouting 4 words. flipsake. Can't they even come up with something relevant for the first bit of the song.

Imagine if all we did was clap along to Annie's Song and then shout "Like Sheffield UNITED." That's all they're doing. It's embarassing.’

their topic about us is 1734 pages. Ours is only 47. Obsessed weirdos lol 

I’ve just had a good read through along with my morning coffee

Gone from start of season to now - incredible reading. Gone from complete positivity about them and us having no hope, to wondering how we’re affording better players in this league, to only beating bottom 4 teams… and and and and …. countless excuses for where we are in league.

Oh and that we’d come unstuck at Rotherham 

Its class

According to them we’ve been battered and second best in every game and deserved to lose them all.

With all that parachute money and the recent sale of Ramsdale they are bringing in a 36 year old Algerian. Poundland Prince taking them for an absolute ride. 

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

As opposed to their club anthem which is a song about food.lol

• Haha 1