The Wilderless Years

7 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Old Billy scored one today.

Yes mate I know but I think he was a freebie. Its the 4 they paid big money for I would class as the £60m strike force. Sent it to my piggy mates anyway, they love it 😁

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nut said:

Yes mate I know but I think he was a freebie. Its the 4 they paid big money for I would class as the £60m strike force. Sent it to my piggy mates anyway, they love it 😁

Might as well add him and McGoldrick in too, then - it doesn't affect the price...

...or the goal tally!

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

I’ll say it again - Wilder has played an absolute blinder and left them up 5hite creek , thru the back door … and got a massive pay off to boot .

Beautiful 

A load of their fans still can't see this and would have him back

It's interesting that he hasn't found another job yet

• Like 3

There’s usually a relegated prem team that struggles and I said before a ball was kicked that it’d be them. Ageing squad who all LOVED Wilder. I don’t rate the new manager. Played the same system for years now with the same nucleus of players. Coming back from one of the worst ever premier league seasons by a club. And I knew they’d lose the keeper and they’ll be lucky if they keep hold of Berge. Their strikers are rubbish. 

I think they’ve got enough to stay up mind you. But it’s gonna be a long slog of a season for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr Mercury said:

I’ll say it again - Wilder has played an absolute blinder and left them up 5hite creek , thru the back door … and got a massive pay off to boot .

Beautiful 

I must be honest i thought wilder was a true blade. What he did was incredible............but now the truth is coming out. He was an undercover owl......raised their hopes to such a high level, then spent humungous amounts on utter dross, create a losing culture and then jump ship, leaving them with no money and rubbish players on huge salaries

Thanks chris

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

I must be honest i thought wilder was a true blade. What he did was incredible............but now the truth is coming out. He was an undercover owl......raised their hopes to such a high level, then spent humungous amounts on utter dross, create a losing culture and then jump ship, leaving them with no money and rubbish players on huge salaries

Thanks chris

No thank you...I do not want that **** associated with our club. Genuinely dislikeable manager

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

So, Chris - how many goals have United's plucky little £60m strike-force managed to score in their first four games of the season?

501039360_WilderPointless.gif.53850c55ef38d1bb6f5f35344094f19b.gif

So let me get this right.

Dem Blavges spend 60 million for 1 goal.

Wednesday spend nowt for 5 goals.

Yep, that's classic pigonomics for you!

• Haha 6