The Wilderless Years

Honestly I still remember that night in town when I was in the Green Room and they got promoted and were out in force, plenty of them I knew, crawled out of the woodwork and suddenly they were proper Blades fans again. Trying to give me stick, talking about Europe and all kinds of delusional cr@p.

Now I know its extremely early days for both clubs but my god how I would love it to see Slav jump ship and they employ some unknown European or a complete shambles who disrupts the whole club and sinks them like a stone into League One whilst we over take them. 

The amount of them who have jumped on the bandwagon the last few years after keeping well away, its them who deserve to see the pigs crumble most.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Yea, I remember working with smarmy Blades, who were just getting a kick out of winding up Wednesday fans on Twitter.

I kept reminding them that things changed fast in Sheffield football and it's always up and down.

They'll never learn...It ALWAYS ends t@ts up for them.. It's in their DNA.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

So, Chris - how many goals have United's plucky little £60m strike-force managed to score in their first four games of the season?

501039360_WilderPointless.gif.53850c55ef38d1bb6f5f35344094f19b.gif

That's brilliant  but shouldn't it be zero?  

23 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Yea, I remember working with smarmy Blades, who were just getting a kick out of winding up Wednesday fans on Twitter.

I kept reminding them that things changed fast in Sheffield football and it's always up and down.

They'll never learn...It ALWAYS ends t@ts up for them.. It's in their DNA.

And  they can't  take any winding  up  back  they  go on full mardy  blade😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1