The Wilderless Years

22 hours ago, sheffield_dave said:

It is too early to get too excited and I still think they'll end up fine.

But to not even bag a goal in 3 games with that outlay on forwards.. 

Huddersfield at home next is a get right game for them. Picture the unrest if not though.. 

reface-2021-08-20-12-51-59.gif

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Yeah, they don't seem to want him there do they.

Arsenal is one hell of a mess of a club. Have there fans always been utter mentalist's or is this a new thing for them? 

I actually think the balance has tipped into being quite justifiable. I think there was a period, specifically while Wenger was still there and they were still routinely qualifying for the CL, when Arsenal fans just sounded like a bunch of entitled, ungrateful t*ssers. 

I think it’s justified at the minute. They’re an aimless mess and I genuinely think Ramsdale at anywhere near £30m is a joke signing. In all honesty I think the only difference between them and the likes of Newcastle at the minute is financial brute force. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

I actually think the balance has tipped into being quite justifiable. I think there was a period, specifically while Wenger was still there and they were still routinely qualifying for the CL, when Arsenal fans just sounded like a bunch of entitled, ungrateful t*ssers. 

I think it’s justified at the minute. They’re an aimless mess and I genuinely think Ramsdale at anywhere near £30m is a joke signing. In all honesty I think the only difference between them and the likes of Newcastle at the minute is financial brute force. 

I don't really follow the EPL if I'm honest. I was quite surprised by the reaction.

9 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

I don't really follow the EPL if I'm honest. I was quite surprised by the reaction.

I suppose with Arsenal you also have to be careful with what's a legitimate reaction, and what those performative clowns from Arsenal Fan TV are doing, showing off for a camera. 

14 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

I suppose with Arsenal you also have to be careful with what's a legitimate reaction, and what those performative clowns from Arsenal Fan TV are doing, showing off for a camera. 

I think those guys have alot to answer for, they really drag that teams support through the mud and make arsenal fans look like idiots at times.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dan™ said:

It sounded like Giddings was properly laughing in his face for a good 30 seconds during that call. I've never heard a presenter so blatantly poke fun at a callers opinion like that before, certainly not since the days of Paul Walker doing Football Heaven anyway.

It was superb

27 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Ramsdale is overpriced at £3million. 

To pay almost 10 times that is crazy. 

He's pap. He'll end up having a similar career to a Shaka Hislop if he's lucky. Bang average 

But he'll be a multi millionaire when he hangs his boots up which shows how broken the game is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sheffield United have accepted an offer for goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale. The club turned down a number of bids from Arsenal and expressed a desire to keep Ramsdale at Bramall Lane for the long-term.

However, discussions earlier this week with the player and his representatives highlighted his desire to further his career away from S2. In addition, Arsenal returned with another improved, head-turning bid.

It was felt the best decision was to accept a club record, undisclosed fee and wish Aaron well for the future. ⚔️