The Wilderless Years

26 minutes ago, BIG D said:

24 points from the last 132 (according to Sky).

Jesus Christ and the wee donkey. On average that's 0.5 points a game!

They'll be nowhere near relegation for me, and still fancy them to turn it around, but they sing about us effing it up.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Is it 15% on the full amount or 15% on the profit figure of 5.5m?

Whatever I’d guess the majority of the cash will go towards the wage bill and also to McCabe for the Princes purchase of the ground

A poster on the Bournemouth forum was very confident that it was 15% of the total fee, but sky have confirmed it’s 15% of anything over 19m

12 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Jesus Christ and the wee donkey. On average that's 0.5 points a game!

They'll be nowhere near relegation for me, and still fancy them to turn it around, but they sing about us effing it up.

What have you seen over the last 18 months to make you think they'll turn it around?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beswetherick said:

Will there even be that much to invest?

Signed for 18.5m, sold for 24m (plus add ons which are questionable), so a 5.5m profit…

However, Bournemouth have a 15% sell on fee, which adds up to 3.6m… so 1.9m profit for dem blades to overhaul their squad of losers and geriatrics

Bournemouth have had their pants down 

lol 

It might not be a massive profit bit it's still money coming back into the club that they may or may not reinvest. If they dont spend it there'll be uproar so hopefully it will be blown on more shiite. It's a shame the bus driver isn't still around to 'invest'  it for them. 

4 minutes ago, Nut said:

It might not be a massive profit bit it's still money coming back into the club that they may or may not reinvest. If they dont spend it there'll be uproar so hopefully it will be blown on more shiite. It's a shame the bus driver isn't still around to 'invest'  it for them. 

The figures in my previous post are wrong - I was going off what a Bournemouth fan confidently said, but sky have since reported they’re due 15% of the profit over 19m, so the pigs have turned a profit of 4.25m… still, that’s not a huge amount of money to bring in quality with less than two weeks of the window to go… presuming it doesn’t go straight into bog roll’s tracky bottom pocket of course

3 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

The figures in my previous post are wrong - I was going off what a Bournemouth fan confidently said, but sky have since reported they’re due 15% of the profit over 19m, so the pigs have turned a profit of 4.25m… still, that’s not a huge amount of money to bring in quality with less than two weeks of the window to go… presuming it doesn’t go straight into bog roll’s tracky bottom pocket of course

Sorry, what I meant was there's almost £24m coming back into the club. Whether it's profit or not, it's still a lot of money that can be spent. 

• Like 1

How have Bournemouth got away with having a sell on clause :laugh: 

Fair play for them actually getting some money back for him, he's absolutely dreadful so no doubt Arsenal will think they have a bargain. Arsenal's owners must be more clueless than Dejphon.

Rumours are they are spending £6m on that keeper from QPR. Can only assume the other £18m is going to balance the books.

Tremendous.

59 minutes ago, Nut said:

Sorry, what I meant was there's almost £24m coming back into the club. Whether it's profit or not, it's still a lot of money that can be spent. 

True… if they can spend it of course, hasn’t the skintest Prince in Saudi already borrowed against PL money?

17 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

get ready for a whole wrath of foreign players on extornionate wages.

I've seen 3 linked today.. one been in Quatar who been with Slav at a few clubs.

Will upset the regulars like Billy / Didzy and Bash no doubt

They look set to sign Diallo from Man U, have to say that's potentially a good signing, I was surprised a premiership team didn't come in for him.

2 hours ago, Nut said:

It wont be the full lot because i doubt they paid it all up front to Bournemouth

So it will be what's left after paying them back, and again they wont get the full fee up front

And they cant reinvest it because its needed for the running of the club

15 hours ago, HighworthOwl said:

Bless him he wore his piggy shirt with the premier league arm patches on too. 

Let’s everyone know they are one of the big boys. 

When did they have Utilita as a shirt sponsor? Was it some kind of special edition for cup competitions or something?

3 hours ago, markowl said:

What have you seen over the last 18 months to make you think they'll turn it around?

Exactly what the reporter said on talk sport last night. Not only are they not winning games they aren't scoring goals either. Think it's something like 20 goals in the league since the start of last season

Edited by darra