The Wilderless Years

2 hours ago, markg said:

Wilder looks like one of them blokes that would constantly be fiddling with the air con on the plane before it takes off 

Definitely. He’d also get up the second the plane landed to get his bag out of the overhead locker and then stand in everyone else’s way

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

She’s just realised she’s in the presence of the greatest manager who ever lived.lol

D44E2B7D-DE6E-4D09-B1D7-D97A44588B2A.jpeg

She's just realised that the bloke sitting next to her is the same one who was thrown out of the ladies toilets for looking under the stall when she was taking a shit. 

• Haha 2

Their manager doesn’t sound confident that Ramsdale and Berge will be sticking around.

Theyve not signed anyone.

Truthfully think that they’ll be the relegated prem side who has the underwhelming season. Maybe play offs at best but I genuinely can’t see higher than 10th.

Surprised they’ve not signed anyone. What with beckenbaur looking like he could be finished ( which they regularly quote as the route of ALL their prombles last season). Sure I read that they needed to raise £40m to avoid financial troubles. Think the asking price for Ramsdale and Berge has left most of the premiership laughing. With only Arsenal reported to be interested they could be in trouble if they start looking elsewhere. Fingers crossed. 

I do find a bit odd you'd bring in a manager like that, pay him an awful lot, and not back him in the transfer market.

Suggestions they are getting Viera in on loan from Sampdoria who would be a good signing.

Tbf, they have enough quality to be finishing top 6. The covid has hit the EFL hard, so the relegated PL teams are at a clear advantage, more so than usual.