The Wilderless Years

On 07/07/2022 at 07:13, latemodelchild said:

'World class, champions league standard player. Nobody knows how we've managed it because he's worth about 20 million.'

Direct quote from a blade last night. He reckons they've bagged a proper player. Also says they'll be a force next season, hecky is getting em drilled for high intensity from what he's seen. 

Hope he's wrong. 

Ah yes, the world class, Champions League player, worth at least £20m, who he'd never heard of the week before. 

6 hours ago, bradowl said:

SSN reporting that German side Weirder Bremen have offered £17.5m for Berge, he's only player they've paid a lot of money out for who can they sell and get anywhere near what they've paid out for players. 

I’m surprised Man Utd aren’t back in for him considering the scrubbers nicked him from under their noses.lol

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Ah yes, the world class, Champions League player, worth at least £20m, who he'd never heard of the week before. 

Had a look on their forum and they are comparing him to Basham.....nuff said

Also raving how he gets forward, which is great until the one who has the brain cell on loan points out how he cost them the goal they conceded😂😂😂

They're signing Ciaran Clarke from Newcastle apparently 

Very uninspiring if you ask me, a season loan for a 32-year old defender when they still haven't replaced MGW

Seems rather strange they would splash out £4m (so they say) on a defender when it's their lack of goals that is the real problem

Can't see them finishing higher than 10th if their signings are anything to go on

10 hours ago, bradowl said:

SSN reporting that German side Weirder Bremen have offered £17.5m for Berge, he's only player they've paid a lot of money out for who can they sell and get anywhere near what they've paid out for players. 

Sounds like a nonsense story, don’t think they will have that much money Werder Bremen. 
They have probably put the story out to try and drum up some interest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sheffwed1 said:

Sounds like a nonsense story, don’t think they will have that much money Werder Bremen. 

Yeah that's what I thought  

1 hour ago, sheffwed1 said:

I did think that, the fact they've signed Ollie Burke from the pigs would suggest they don't have a pot to p*ss in, let alone £17m

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Had a look on their forum and they are comparing him to Basham.....nuff said

Also raving how he gets forward, which is great until the one who has the brain cell on loan points out how he cost them the goal they conceded😂😂😂

I've just had a quick look at Blades Mad to see what they were saying about Burger. I expected them to be saying £17.9m wasn't enough and he was worth £30m despite being a flop since they signed him, and there was a thread titled 'HMS ******** The League' about their chances this season 😆

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Nut said:

I've just had a quick look at Blades Mad to see what they were saying about Burger. I expected them to be saying £17.9m wasn't enough and he was worth £30m despite being a flop since they signed him, and there was a thread titled 'HMS ******** The League' about their chances this season 😆

SUFC's ' HMS Pi55 the League has well and truly been sunk before it even set sailed. lol

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Bluesteel. said:

If they can get a replacement for MGW then I think they will be looking at top six challenge again. It looks a poor league 

Isn't this Tommy Doyle meant to be their new MGW?

I've heard he's a Champions League player, with PL titles and the soon to be Man City superstar.

Never heard of him personally. 

2 hours ago, Skyline said:

Isn't this Tommy Doyle meant to be their new MGW?

I've heard he's a Champions League player, with PL titles and the soon to be Man City superstar.

Never heard of him personally. 

Yes he is

(He's already been injured on their training trip)