The Wilderless Years

16 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

True, just feels like a Van Aken signing. Didn't they sign some Ukrainian player last season who barely got a start? 

Yeah, some of the fans raved about him after his first game but then he disappeared. Was available on a free but he went elsewhere. 

Filip Uremovic - Just looked.

Signed for Hertha.

5 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

Reports that they've signed that Anel guy. A huge risk at £3m, could turn out to be their version of Van Aken. Apparently he was at Forest for a period and only made a single appearance so they clearly didn't rate him

These foreign leftfield signings rarely work out in the Championship

I signed him on football manager for us season before last, was a beast of a player who I sold for £50m. 

Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be that good in real life! Reports suggesting Blackburn are also keen too

7 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

Reports that they've signed that Anel guy. A huge risk at £3m, could turn out to be their version of Van Aken. Apparently he was at Forest for a period and only made a single appearance so they clearly didn't rate him

These foreign leftfield signings rarely work out in the Championship

Do you really think that they paid £3m....it will be all their usual BS about undisclosed fees

24 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I like how they emphasise it was a "substantial" undisclosed fee, to make it sound like they're loaded. 

Especially done for their bottom feeders.... they do it every time and they lap it up

The only thing missing is how they fought off interest from Barcelona to get him 

• Like 1