The Wilderless Years

Just now, ChapSmurf said:

They are in a mess off the field. Hedged their parachute payments against a high-interest loan whilst still in the PL, and are facing a very big financial dilema.

The moneyless Prince is also still in battle with McCabe, who owns land around the Stain. For spiteful reasons McCabe has applied for, and been granted, planning permission which could see access to their kop blocked, and mean a reduction in that stand of 4,000 due to safety concerns. In the grand scheme of things, the reduction will probably not make much difference, as the fans will simply sit elsewhere.

Like many clubs, they need investment, but if the interested American party get wind of the problems with McCabe, it could easily put them off.

The whole American takeover thing has gone awfully quiet. 

From experience, most takeovers tend to just happen and do so pretty quickly. 

The ones that are talked about in the media and then seem to stall often lead to nothing. 

We will see. 

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

The whole American takeover thing has gone awfully quiet. 

From experience, most takeovers tend to just happen and do so pretty quickly. 

The ones that are talked about in the media and then seem to stall often lead to nothing. 

We will see. 

Tyre kickers...and went flat at forest tonight 

They’ll fancy themselves next year. Ironically they are probably in a similar position to us thinking if they can retain the core and start the season like they finished it then they’ll be up there 

Just now, SiJ said:

Sounds like someone has clocked Sharp. 

I don’t condone this type of behaviour but in this instance I’ll make an exception 

Billy Sharp is a c*nt, and that’s not because he’s a blade, he’s a genuine c*nt 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, markowl said:

I can think of 3 words beginning with P.

Píss Poor Penalties 

lol

I remember Alan biggs crying live on air when scrubbers got relegated to division 4 in early 80s....that was comedy gold at it's best 

• Haha 3