Your Team for Sunday

Guest Kagoshimaowl
9 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I’m torn on Luongo and Iorfa but it’s the first game with a week’s break between so let’s go strong

Peacock-Farrell

J. Hunt      Iorfa     Hutchinson    Brown

Luongo  Bannan

Shodipo                Wing                 Green

Paterson

Wildsmith, Palmer, Dunkley, A.Hunt, Adeniran, Hagan, Korede 

Forgot Dele-Bashiru. Him instead of Hagan.

On 27/07/2021 at 15:47, SallyCinnamon said:

Think we’re now set up perfectly for 

4-2-3-1

Peacock-Farrell

Hunt Iorfa Hutchinson Brown

Bannan Luongo

Shodipo Wing Green

Paterson 

That’s what I’d expect, maybe Dunkley for Iorfa if we’re still going slow on the recovery process

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Not if we are going with 3-4-3. Shodipo and Green offer more pace. If it's 4-2-3-1 then yeah I would probably have him in there and have Palmer at LB instead of Brown. 

With all due respect, do you really think Wing has dropped down a division to be on our bench? I highly doubt it!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, Night King said:

BPF

Hunt

Iorfa

Hutch

Brown

Luongo

Bannan

Shodipo

Wing

Green

Paterson

If we go full strength, that’s the side. The only argument is Palmer or Brown at left back.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
4 hours ago, Incognito Owl said:

I haven't kept up with pre-season, but here are mine, don't know what formation we are playing with?:

pitch.php?1=Wildsmith&2=Brown%20&3=Hutch Bench: Peacock, Palmer, Dunkley, Bannan, FDB, Paterson, Hagan       

pitch.php?1=Wildsmith&2=Brown&3=Wing&4=L Bench: Peacock, Palmer, Galvin, Bannan, Adeniran, Green, Hagan

Why not Peacock-Farrell? Not like a goalkeeper needs resting first game of season is it!!

10 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

With all due respect, do you really think Wing has dropped down a division to be on our bench? I highly doubt it!

With all respect do you think he'd be playing for the likes of us and Rotherham if he's all that great. I mean boro are hardly top end Championship and he can't get a look in their squad.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
25 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

With all respect do you think he'd be playing for the likes of us and Rotherham if he's all that great. I mean boro are hardly top end Championship and he can't get a look in their squad.

Wow, just wow. He’s outstanding at this level. I’m not quite sure what you’re expecting this season but I feel you’re going to be VERY disappointed. He’s by far our best signing so far.

14 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Wow, just wow. He’s outstanding at this level. I’m not quite sure what you’re expecting this season but I feel you’re going to be VERY disappointed. He’s by far our best signing so far.

I've already stated why he wouldn't be in the starting XI ahead of Shodipo and Green based on the 3-4-3 formation I predicted. I'm sure he'll be a decent signing for us and if we go with attacking midfielders then I'd put him in there.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
5 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I've already stated why he wouldn't be in the starting XI ahead of Shodipo and Green based on the 3-4-3 formation I predicted. I'm sure he'll be a decent signing for us and if we go with attacking midfielders then I'd put him in there.

Fair enough. Looks like Moore agrees with me.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
21 minutes ago, Incognito Owl said:

Because with Wildsmith being the cup keeper. You could go with PF with it being the first proper game though.😉

Later on Moore will change the keepers but obviously not for the first game.