OFFICIAL - LEWIS WING SIGNS FOR SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

These signings all feel different to me. I think for the first time under DC, the manager has total control on the recruitment side.

Just a hunch, might be wrong. But never had that feeling before. The way Moore speaks suggests he’s really putting his own mark on the squad.

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, REDOWL said:

Very good signing for me.

Hes not signed for you..hes signed for wednesday

12 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Bit of a shame 

As I wrote before... I tried too look for information about Wing signing new deal with Boro as it made no sense to let player who obviously holds certain transfer value go out on loan until his contract expires allowing him to leave permanently on free transfer.

What makes most sense is that we agreed fee with Boro for Wing's services, but since we are not allowed to pay any transfer fees right now, he extended his deal for a year and we will pay them next season when our transfer ban runs out.

27 minutes ago, malek said:

As I wrote before... I tried too look for information about Wing signing new deal with Boro as it made no sense to let player who obviously holds certain transfer value go out on loan until his contract expires allowing him to leave permanently on free transfer.

What makes most sense is that we agreed fee with Boro for Wing's services, but since we are not allowed to pay any transfer fees right now, he extended his deal for a year and we will pay them next season when our transfer ban runs out.

Yea it’s just a year doesn’t mean they will

keep him they operate properly unlike Wednesday and will try to get a fee for him if sold . 

14 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

These signings all feel different to me. I think for the first time under DC, the manager has total control on the recruitment side.

Just a hunch, might be wrong. But never had that feeling before. The way Moore speaks suggests he’s really putting his own mark on the squad.

I think that is certainly the case, can see the influence from Moore.