Lewis Wing & BPF

Remember another player we had from County Durham way. And he played Tow Law Town F.C too. We have to be careful as this has appeared the Master of Disaster's Insta. So we must prepare for the fall. But it would be some move. The goalkeeper too. Maybe the loan fee has been wavered. 

14 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

No chance Warnock is loaning him to us

Warnock said in an interview that Boro are short on numbers and it would be highly unlikely that players will be leaving. So unless we are paying a fee or they have signed quite a few players then I doubt Wing will be signing, permanent or on loan.

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Lewis Wing played against us last season and absolutely ripped through us every time he got the ball

Didn't most players rip our team apart last season with the number of turds we had on the pitch 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Both would be top signings at L1 level.

Wing would be a real coup, he would excite me at Championship level. He’s got that ability to do something special and can operate as an 8 or a 10. 

BPF is another good pull at this level.  I know some aren’t too fussed but he’s certainly has some decent clubs interested. Smart move by Burnley, he would never have been guaranteed number 1 at either Bournemouth or Birmingham but coming to Wednesday and the clear keeping issues we have, he’s almost guaranteed to be playing week in and out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Wing would be a real coup, he would excite me at Championship level. He’s got that ability to do something special and can operate as an 8 or a 10. 

BPF is another good pull at this level.  I know some aren’t too fussed but he’s certainly has some decent clubs interested. Smart move by Burnley, he would never have been guaranteed number 1 at either Bournemouth or Birmingham but coming to Wednesday and the clear keeping issues we have, he’s almost guaranteed to be playing week in and out. 

Only problem with BPF is the international breaks where we will have to play one of the other two

13 minutes ago, 0114 said:

This 

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

They are two top quality signings for this level really.

Do you think they can propel us from mid table to promotion contenders.? 

Moore knows his way about this division and we are a big draw for players to come to in this league, even with the current state of affairs.