Have you ever had a proper argument with someone sat near you at the match?

Only once...Not really a row...Cold Tuesday night, we were playing crap and Leon clarke, dressed in a snood and gloves, tried an overhead kick he volleyed into his own face, the ball went straight up in the air and he was spinnin' about looking for it..I was absolutely howling with laughter...it was a tragi comedy...bloke behind me, tapped me ion the shoulder and asked 

"Why i was laughing"

I asked "How come he wasn't"

Then got the call yerself a Wednesday fan, crap.....I said I could still be a Wednesday and appreciate f.ookin' comedy...

• Like 2

Twice. Once a London owl tried to get me to move out of his seat on an away day. The end was rammed. No idea where my seat was. He told the steward on me as I had been a naughty boy and the steward told him to basically grow up. Everyone knows you don’t sit in your seats at an away trip🙄

Once at Rochdale when i clapped a Swfc player who had been sent off. God forbid. Don’t clap a player who got sent off. 

Your dad infront of my with his flared jeans and his 1925 Stoney that hadn’t been washed was fuming with me 👀

Too many times in 60 years.Worse was confronting a racist meat head on the kop for using the c word against Tony Cunningham. I called him a fat racist pig, at the end of the game he came after me but luckily as we were standing in those days, managed to push away through the crowd and leg it. The worse thing was everyone else kept quiet even though he had been saying it all game. Be different now days would have took his seat number and reported him.Also these days others would have spoke out.

• Love 1

Yes. Was during a match in the Early 2000s. We were absolute crap and I was whinging about a player on the pitch not doing much and the fella in front turned round and advised me to shut up (which I didn't at the point). Was shut up a few minutes later when said player smashed one in from range. The guy turned around and we both laughed.