• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  6. 6. Stuff the Chairman does

• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  7. 7. The Kit / Shirts the club releases each year

• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  8. 8. The badge the club has/uses (e.g. the old one or the new one)

• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  9. 9. How good the Megastore is and the stuff the club sells

• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  10. 10. Club communication with fans

• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  11. 11. Fans Forums / Meetings where fans can talk to club/chairman

• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  12. 12. I-Follow - the online service to watch/listen to games

• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  13. 13. Waterfront being the walkout music for games

• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  14. 14. The club being sustainable and breaking even/making a profit year on year

• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  15. 15. Sheffield Wednesday having a women's team

• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  16. 16. Going for promotion by all / any means necessary - even if it means taking risks with finances/overspending

• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  17. 17. Player Interviews before/after games or midweek

• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  18. 18. The quality of the SWFC Website

• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  19. 19. What fans of other clubs think about our fans / fanbase

• Very Important
    • Not Very Important
  20. 20. Owen Morrison getting a bronze statue outside Hillsborough for being our best EVER young player in our entire history

• Very Important
    • Very Important

7 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

I think we could have done with a few more options on the answers personally some were difficult to answer as they’re not very important or not very important. 

maybe a “meh” category would be good 

Agreed more options needed , far too simplistic 

Eg Waterfront is not important to me, I do  think it's a decent tune

Not a criticism but it’s very binary. It’s like being cross examined in the witness box and made to answer yes or no to something that demands way more elaboration.

Question 14 for instance, of course any sensible fan would want us to be sustainable but I’d accept year on year that would be difficult dependant upon the development of players you were willing to sell for profit for instance. So I’d accept that being our intention moving forward but acknowledge some flexibility within it.

Also, the biggest question of all, how does DC propose to be sustainable? Because I will bet you any money it won’t be in a “ambition-less” Brentford model, it just means bottom feeding and keeping wages low to this owner.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

Struggled to decide what I would prefer, Morrison or another elephant.

So I voted 'very important'.

If the elephant wasn’t just spray on gold paint would it help your decision making process? lol

Been better to grade each response 1-5 or 1-10 . Good poll though. Waterfront followed by Waddle, Hirst, Sheridan et al emerging in front of 39k fans - amazing that most of us only have memories of what good looks like. Question has to be; what would you replace Waterfront with? West life or some bobbar currently featuring on Radio 1. One final move to disenfranchise the remaining true fan base. No doubt demolition DC has considered this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Very encouraging so far to see how much support there is for the Owen Morrison statue

For me, it should be of him sat on the pitch sulking.

Pete McKee should be commissioned to mock up designs immediately. It should also have the sourest face possible. That's all I remember of Owen Morrison, his sour face. Surely this would encapsulate the last twenty years of the history of SWFC.

Something to entertain all who visit Hillsborough in future, along with the Golden Elephants... Maybe they could be arranged together in an ensemble. Triffic.

lol

Edited by Revenant

Very surprised to see how low the numbers are for wanting a womens team. Investing in a good set up over on that side of the game is probably our only realistic chance of having any domestic success as a club for the next 30 years, never mind international success.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Been better to grade each response 1-5 or 1-10 . Good poll though. Waterfront followed by Waddle, Hirst, Sheridan et al emerging in front of 39k fans - amazing that most of us only have memories of what good looks like. Question has to be; what would you replace Waterfront with? West life or some bobbar currently featuring on Radio 1. One final move to disenfranchise the remaining true fan base. No doubt demolition DC has considered this.

Looney Tunes? The Harold Loyd theme tune? Laurel and Hardy? There are loads of options

6 hours ago, Dan™ said:

Very surprised to see how low the numbers are for wanting a womens team. Investing in a good set up over on that side of the game is probably our only realistic chance of having any domestic success as a club for the next 30 years, never mind international success.

It’s not even about success. 

For me it’s massively important from an inclusive point of view. Football has changed massively over the years and now the percentage of females interested in football is way way higher than it was 10 years ago. 

As a club we should be doing all we can to get as diverse a fan base as possible. I know you’ll get the sexist morons disagreeing but that’s life. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1