SWFC Employee of the Month

Guest Grandad

For me the lady who is normally in the little reception area where they used to print the shirts  (is it sue ?) of the superstore is an absolute diamond ....

Always willing to help and always has her smile on her face and nothing is too much trouble. 

For me she would get my first vote

Guest Grandad
9 minutes ago, S25OWL said:

For me the lady who is normally in the little reception area where they used to print the shirts  (is it sue ?) of the superstore is an absolute diamond ....

Always willing to help and always has her smile on her face and nothing is too much trouble. 

For me she would get my first vote

It could be Sue. Or Jane (who's quite petite).

Janes been working at the club forever (certainly since the shop was round the South Stand side) and is an absolute club legend 

Always smiling. Always cheerful.

She'd be down for my Lifetime Achievement Award

Edited by Grandad

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

It could be Sue. Or Jane (who's quite petite).

definitely the petite one for years she stood behind that counter at same level as supporters then one day she stepped out of the counter and saw she was so petite - for years never realised she was so petite.

Certainly a small lady with the biggest heart and agree with the lifetime achievement - like most of these Employees they do it for the love of the club - their club - they support too..

Alastair Wilson has always been a diamond...whilst working at a children's home he said that if ever we needed tickets for the kids just let him know and they would be waiting at the ticket office for us and he was a s good as his word...top bloke

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, ABC123456789 said:

In the ticket office there's:
Mark
Chris
Kathryn 
Hazel 
Ashley 
Sue (manager)

Shop side is:
Stuart (manager)
Diane 
Gaynor 

Joe (mail order)

Dawn (mail order)

Has Jane left then?

Guest Grandad
On 27/07/2021 at 08:39, @owlstalk said:

What about when you replied to his post in the thread offering to help him - what did he reply with?

Where is this thread?

Guest Grandad
4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Just waiting for the link from him (still)

Its ok - I think Ive found it (in the ST Refunds thread). 

Imagine my surprise that the only offer of assistance to Kivo in that thread has been the (very creditable) reply from @Bukta quoted below;

On 24/07/2021 at 21:34, KivoOwl said:

Not gonna lie, I'm absolutely skint at the minute, have been for a while now, and can't in any way justify paying to watch games of football. I'm desperate to get back and have been looking at the League Cup/Papa Smurf Trophy games just to get my fix but even they might be out of my price range right now.

That £98 I've been owed for over 18 months would be a godsend, but seemingly Chansiri is of the belief that people will eventually buckle and accept store credit instead, while signing new players and paying them thousands each week.

A lifelong Wednesdayite, and never felt so unwanted to be honest.

On 24/07/2021 at 22:53, Bukta said:

Sorry to hear you have fallen on difficult times. I’ve £110 In my SWFC account from the difference in this years season ticket to last years.  If you could use that (and the club would allow it) to buy a season ticket I’ll gladly transfer it over to you. And I hope a few others follow me and get you over the line. 

19 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Its ok - I think Ive found it (in the ST Refunds thread). 

Imagine my surprise that the only offer of assistance to Kivo in that thread has been the (very creditable) reply from @Bukta quoted below;

Neil deleted several posts one was I have no idea how to set up a link or even pm him but I would buy him a match ticket of his choice

Guest Grandad
18 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Neil deleted several posts one was I have no idea how to set up a link or even pm him but I would buy him a match ticket of his choice

Was that in the ST Refunds thread or this one?

I'm not sure Kivo has been back on for a bit (great gesture)