SWFC Employee of the Month

Guest Grandad

Guest Grandad

A suggestion.

With a new season upon us - and as Owlstalk is the BIGGEST, BUSIEST & BEST SWFC forum there is - how about running a monthly thread where fans can nominate a member of the clubs staff for a Monthly prize - SWFC Employee of the Month.

The club has some absolutely amazing staff, full and part time, some well known, some hidden gems. And as its easy to get into negatives on here when talking about the players and leadership - it might be nice for Owlstalk contributors to highlight stories every month of people who have gone above and beyond their roles to be great amassadors for the club?

And then create a poll at the end of the month for the top 5 for example - with the winner receiving a £50 Amazon voucher contributed to by Owlstalkers?

I'd be happy to supply the first £50 voucher for it - for the winner of the inaugural SWFC Employee of the Month Award for August

What do you think?

Guest Grandad
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This is a top idea 

Let’s do it

I will match the £50 too to make the first one a min £100

Couldn't you just do Month 2? lol 

we don't want to peak too soon!

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

Should we not look after the likes of kivo owl who sounds a bit down on his luck with money I'm sure we could sort him some match tickets

Wouldn't need to if our billionaire chairman sorted the refunds.

Would you like to buy an Amazon voucher for a staff member who has gone above and beyond?

2 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Should we not look after the likes of kivo owl who sounds a bit down on his luck with money I'm sure we could sort him some match tickets

Can you elaborate?

I don’t know him personally but I love reading his stuff on here (not seen him for a while) and on Twitter. 

Not to take away from the OP, which I think is a fantastic idea, but maybe we could have a way of donating season tickets for individual games that can’t be used, and the person getting the ticket just donates a token amount to an swfc supported charity. 

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Wouldn't need to if our billionaire chairman sorted the refunds.

Would you like to buy an Amazon voucher for a staff member who has gone above and beyond?

This is where we needed the supporters club. No mention at all from them of the 19/20 refunds when fans could really have done with it. utterly bizzare.

9 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

Can you elaborate?

I don’t know him personally but I love reading his stuff on here (not seen him for a while) and on Twitter. 

Not to take away from the OP, which I think is a fantastic idea, but maybe we could have a way of donating season tickets for individual games that can’t be used, and the person getting the ticket just donates a token amount to an swfc supported charity. 

He posted on here in the last couple of days and you  could tell he seemed a bit desperate I didn't want to push it but I think he could do with an helping hand d

• Like 1