Andre Green

I’m hoping we have a player that shows a burning desire to improve and play well enough to earn a move to the premier league to earn untold riches. We seem to collect players with zero ambition, happy to let there career fade out whilst collecting a pay check. If he does it’s win win for him and Wednesday 

Don't want to be negative, I know he's still relatively young, but not seen a lot from him. Had a few good moments, but fairly anonymous.

Scored a good goal in pre season though and hope that is the type of stuff we'll see from him this season. 

However, if I was a betting man would guess a season interrupted by niggling injuries,.a coupe of good games but mostly indifferent form. 

• Like 2

I have quite a few Villa mates from work/England matches & to a man the desperately want him to succeed with us. He made a massive impact when he first broke into their first team squad & reached almost legendary status when he headed the last minute equaliser against the pigs when Villa came back from 3 down a few seasons ago.

Consensus is he's no Billy Bigbollox but a thoroughly good guy who deserves a bit of luck!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1