Hannover still struggling to get a Borner on...

Guest Therealrealist

1 hour ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

in Germany sod all happens there at the weekend, particularly on Sundays the place shuts down completely

That sounds bloody great to me

• Like 3

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Probably get announced early next week, having lived in Germany sod all happens there at the weekend, particularly on Sundays the place shuts down completely, it did my head in.

I can echo that..

Probably get announced early next week, having lived in Germany sod all happens there at the weekend, particularly on Sundays the place shuts down completely, it did my head in.

As Sunday's should be in my opinion. Boozer for a few at dinner then home for dinner with the family. Then evening of chilling out and crap films or games, not sat in traffic round meadowhell or cueing in McDonald's drive through for a w@nk burger. 

• Like 7

Hannover played their first league game of the season today. Drew 1-1 at Werder Bremen.

Their coach wanted him in before the match but says he hopes to bring him by the beginning of next week.

Their local press describe the talks as being like a game of poker. Do they realise  who they are dealing with?

:Chansiri:

7 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Joe Wildsmiths phone rings ...

"Hey Joe" ..... "its Matt" ..

"Borners deals hit the skids"....

Long silence ensues.....

"Hey Joe" .........

"What yer gonna do with that gun in your hand ?"..........

quality lyrics ------ love it

1 minute ago, folger said:

It's pretty tinpot of Hannover. Can't get a L1 player over the line for free or almost nothing.

I mean negotiating with Chansiri isn’t the easiest task in the world. This is a bloke who wouldn’t let David Jones leave the club when he was training with the kids.

Something tells me it’s not Hannover holding this deal up 

lol

1 minute ago, JackSWFC said:

Chansiri waiting for enough fans to moan about not selling him before he does anything. That’s ultimately what affects any important decisions apparently.

We're a right bunch of incompetent f*ckers, aren't we?

Never should have let us run the club.

:ph34r: