Hannover still struggling to get a Borner on...

Guest Therealrealist

29 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Negotiating with Chansiri

"Right then, Mr Chansiri, we have a deal: £100k and we take a player who wants out after you failed to pay him for several months, and he agrees not to take up his case the FA and risk a world of pain for your football club. Where do we sign?"

"2 million."

:Chansiri:

• Haha 7

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, owls66 said:

350K.

No more no less.

That’s a relic from the past...reckon ff will get a 6 month ban for that 😬

I think we were in the right market with Borner. Started well with us, didn’t really stand a chance of kicking on last season, look at the state the club was in as a whole.

Dropped a division and wants to go back to Germany. No hard feelings from me, I have no doubt he gave his all every time he put our shirt on. Really liked him at first. I’d like us have a good look in the budesliga 2, some very good talent around.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

I think we were in the right market with Borner. Started well with us, didn’t really stand a chance of kicking on last season, look at the state the club was in as a whole.

Dropped a division and wants to go back to Germany. No hard feelings from me, I have no doubt he gave his all every time he put our shirt on. Really liked him at first. I’d like us have a good look in the budesliga 2, some very good talent around.

Recruiting players from Bundesliga 2 is far less likely now, given the post-Brexit GBE criteria.

Most would be unlikely to be allowed to work in this country.