14 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

As I’ve been saying, did very well in a more advanced role before he got injured

Yeah, he was rarely as bad as some on here made out.

He started badly, and that meant he was always dreadful in some people's eyes. The fact that he put in some decent enough performances in his second season gets overlooked, but that's just the way it goes, I'm afraid.

If QPR offer him a deal, he'll be at least a decent squad player for them, I'd imagine.

1 hour ago, folger said:

He's an absolute bomb scare. Imagine Reda Johnson but even more prone to conceding penalties minus the likeability, work rate and goals from the back Reda contributed. I'd go as far as to say Moses would struggle at Park steels.

Reda always gets remembered for that tackle in front of North stand, overall he wasn't a very good player and got found out soon as we got back to championship. 

Moses isn't world's greatest player but he's far better than non league level where Reda ended up playing. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, morganowl said:

i couldnt care what he does for qpr . all i know is a right back knows how to defend . odd job cant defend if his like depended on it , at least 10 goals/pens conceded directly due to him.

Youve obviously missed the start of this thread, Moses is a winger apparently.

Guest LondonOwl313
1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Yeah, he was rarely as bad as some on here made out.

He started badly, and that meant he was always dreadful in some people's eyes. The fact that he put in some decent enough performances in his second season gets overlooked, but that's just the way it goes, I'm afraid.

If QPR offer him a deal, he'll be at least a decent squad player for them, I'd imagine.

That’s kind of the opposite of Harris.. he did well in his first two games and think he got a goal and an assist (and we won) so to some he was a class player. Was only near the end of last season that everyone agreed he was garbage, which was obvious after about 10 games 

Odubajo was actually doing ok just prior to his last injury. But the Forest incident, the injuries and his inconsistency meant he needed to go 

1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

That’s kind of the opposite of Harris.. he did well in his first two games and think he got a goal and an assist (and we won) so to some he was a class player. Was only near the end of last season that everyone agreed he was garbage, which was obvious after about 10 games 

Odubajo was actually doing ok just prior to his last injury. But the Forest incident, the injuries and his inconsistency meant he needed to go 

Good point. Those first few flashes from Harris created a good first impression, and a lot of us kept clinging to the hope he'd rediscover that form, whereas Odubajo's slow start stuck to him in many people's eyes.

I'd be surprised if he'd have agreed to stay in League One, though. Having won promotion to the Premier League with Hull, I imagine he'd back himself to get another Championship club.

15 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Harris had no left foot at all. 

Several managers consistently played him on the left. Every time he reached a crossing position he just turned around and passed it to Bannan. 

I can remember at least two assists Harris got last season in his limited time on the right wing. 

Another player played out of position, who could do a decent job in his natural position, with someone to cross to.