Matchday prices announced

The adult prices seem reasonable when compared to season ticket prices.

But the kids prices are very steep compared to season tickets. £150 for a U17 season ticket but then £15 POTD.

So if you assume that Category B is the average over the season you'd have to POTD 17 times on an adult ticket on the North before it became more expensive than a season ticket, which seems about right. But for kids 11 games would be more expensive than a season ticket.

I can't afford a season ticket as my wages are low and I have a family to feed , was hoping the new prices for pay on the day would be lower , will have to listen to games on the radio again WAWAW

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, torryowl said:

exactly ......i  have never gone to hillsboro on the strength of who we are playing and i suspect thats the same for many others . 

Bullshizen...if you are a floater...pick n chooser...part-timer..call us what you want..you are more likely to go to the game when we are playing Ipswich at home than mk at home....just for the fact therl be a bigger away following and better atmosphere

Guest Therealrealist

K

24 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

The categorys are farcical…

What teams are we putting in b, c, d

Sunderland and ipswich maybe rotherham  category A? 

26 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

The categorys are farcical…

What teams are we putting in b, c, d

Sunderland and ipswich maybe rotherham  category A? 

Mk dons on that November Tuesday will bet cat d...and it won’t make any difference to the attendance...then the chansiri fanboys will crawl out of the woodwork saying cheaper tickets dont work..well done DC

15 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Bullshizen...if you are a floater...pick n chooser...part-timer..call us what you want..you are more likely to go to the game when we are playing Ipswich at home than mk at home....just for the fact therl be a bigger away following and better atmosphere

I'm a POTD'er due to work and will probably be able to get to around 10 matches. I will go whenever I'm not working, it won't matter to me who we are playing. But to be honest if it's going to cost North of 25 quid I might think twice about it.

• Like 1

Chansiri still owes me for 5 games season before last and the whole of last season,  season ticket worked out at £20 a game on the kop, in the championship and now £20 pay on the gate is for a category D game in league one ! Until I get my money back , not one penny going over the turnstile,  club is an effin joke !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm disappointed. Don't like categories think it should be a fixed price for all matches irrespective of the opposition and £25 for third division football is the absolute maximum it should be.

Comparisons against the last couple of seasons are pointless as potg games then were massively overpriced and we are now a division lower as well.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, torryowl said:

exactly ......i  have never gone to hillsboro on the strength of who we are playing and i suspect thats the same for many others . 

If only there was a way to test this theory. Like recorded crowd attendances that show that against bigger teams we get bigger crowds and smaller teams smaller crowds…. Something like that would really put the argument to bed. If only it was available. 

24 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

If only there was a way to test this theory. Like recorded crowd attendances that show that against bigger teams we get bigger crowds and smaller teams smaller crowds…. Something like that would really put the argument to bed. If only it was available. 

That’s a great point, because everyone knows that Stevenage and Barrow have way bigger away followings than Liverpool or Man Utd

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Full English Breakfast £5.00

Pint of maggots £2.50

2 x Tins of corn 90p

Groundbait - £3.99

Club ticket £30/52 = 57p

Fuel - £5.00

Full day out fishing - about £18 and hitting the back of the net regularly.

You'll miss the big Ipswich match at twice the price.

Better buy your ticket early, only 17500 spare seats remaining.

14 hours ago, kristmace said:

Definitely a move in the right direction. 

Hopefully POTG numbers will be up as matchday prices have been blamed for years. 

They still wont turn up? Think pricing is fair for potg. And club got it right. Especially for kids who are the future support of the club.