Matchday prices announced

4 minutes ago, danblakemore said:

ticket, pie and a pint’ offer

I’ve always wondered why we don’t do more of this type of thing. We used to do a good offer where you got a match ticket, a program, pie and a drink in the Sheridan Suite. We’d use it as a family get together and then at least 4 people who otherwise would t go to Wednesday would go to the match (which is the main point of offers I guess). We don’t seem to have much creativity at all any more. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

I’ve always wondered why we don’t do more of this type of thing. We used to do a good offer where you got a match ticket, a program, pie and a drink in the Sheridan Suite. We’d use it as a family get together and then at least 4 people who otherwise would t go to Wednesday would go to the match (which is the main point of offers I guess). We don’t seem to have much creativity at all any more. 

Spot on....You could drop POTG...But season ticket holders get a free programme..or a free pie..How many pies get wasted/...or a drink....

Forget the pie tghingy..we sometimes run out of them before half time..but say sausage roll whatever..summat that costs the club next to nowt....

11 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

It should be £25 per ticket everywhere in the ground. Simple as that. Odd game at £10 an adult £1 a child. 

£32 is ludicrous. 

The average price across the ground and across the tier groups probably does land at about £25. I know Owlstalk Admin is a big fan of flat pricing but the tiered system and different pricing by stand seems to be absolutely engrained in the pricing. I assume there must be evidence that you get more money by doing it the way we are but would love it if as you say it was just a flat £25 and book wherever you fancy sitting. 

Id be absolutely amazed if you suddenly saw a packed South Stand and empty Kop. 

22 minutes ago, eightbelow said:

Do we still have the same clown of a Chairman? Doesn't matter what the prices are as long as he is running the club. My assumption is that if the team start getting a few results and is in and around the play off places then more games will become category A so he can rinse a few more quid out of the customers.

Well he is learning how to win friends and influence people. A decent start and you'll be back in the minority sooner than you can say Jack Flash ! 

8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Spot on....You could drop POTG...But season ticket holders get a free programme..or a free pie..How many pies get wasted/...or a drink....

Forget the pie tghingy..we sometimes run out of them before half time..but say sausage roll whatever..summat that costs the club next to nowt....

Catering packs of Bovril or Tea Bags or as you say Sausage Rolls are dirt cheap but getting one in with your ticket  would tip a few extra people into coming because the cost of catering at the ground does put some people off. Or  at least make you feel like your getting something for your money other than just a dire match to watch! 

Boiling it down to basics...The first battle we need to win..Is the parochial one

We need to offer a better deal than United, barnsley , Rotherham

This is where we garner the fans and the future fans from

The "generational" crap won't last forever

We  are behind in that race..mainly with The Bl ades"..Like it or lump it..It matters

Its the future of the club.

The only way to do that is to offer yer "cheaper" wares..Cheaper...Its not going to work otherwise..call it a loss leader

WE have some pulling back to do..and we ain't gonna do it ON the pitch this season....We have to do it off the pitch

Edited by asteener1867