Matchday prices announced

5 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Rotherham is £29 on their south for same top category 

don’t know what you expect 

We are in the third division. donny rovers charging £22 for category A games in all parts of stadium

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Surely all games are Category D in Division 3. 

I doubt games against Sunderland would or should be category D. 

Prices look very reasonable to me. 

Edited by bradowl
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, kristmace said:

Definitely a move in the right direction. 

Hopefully POTG numbers will be up as matchday prices have been blamed for years. 

They will need to do some actual proper marketing.

I'm not sure many of the people who have fallen out of the habit over the last 5 years or so will be paying much attention to the SWFC twitter account.

• Like 1

The Club have got this right IMO and deserve credit for listening to the supporters groups. 

We have a decent pricing structure, nice kits, Hunt has signed when he could easily have signed for a Championship club.

We just need to get a few more good signings in and get it right on the pitch now. It has been a good week!

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Most clubs have price categories these days.

Indeed but from game to game we wont have a clue what the prices are.

I suspect the prices will be based on how well we are doing in the league and how big a match it is.

So local derbys, boxing day, new years day will be A, matches against Wigan, Sunderland, Pompy, Lincoln will also be A but Cheltenham and Mk dons probably wont be.

Look prices of £25-30 are not going to get many floater fans and it makes no sense to have 15,000 empty seats. But this is what we have under DC season ticket holders and not alot else.

5 minutes ago, poite said:

How do these compare against the rest of league one? Anyone got anything that shows it?

A few haven’t released yet

Found for top category so far

rotherham £29

Charlton £37

Accrington £20

Oxford £28 (all 1 category!) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Indeed but from game to game we wont have a clue what the prices are.

I suspect the prices will be based on how well we are doing in the league and how big a match it is.

So local derbys, boxing day, new years day will be A, matches against Wigan, Sunderland, Pompy, Lincoln will also be A but Cheltenham and Mk dons probably wont be.

Look prices of £25-30 are not going to get many floater fans and it makes no sense to have 15,000 empty seats. But this is what we have under DC season ticket holders and not alot else.

Problem is normally if it was one price people would turn up v Sunderland but never pay vs Accrington so you wouldn’t sell the tickets. 

As we all accept you hardly want to go see us play Accrington on a Wednesday night, so they need to incentivise it by some means ie lower prices