Jump to content

Away Season Tickets


Recommended Posts

Can they guarantee an away ticket for each game? What if there are more ASTs sold than the away allocation? Not sure what the sales used to be like so might not have ever been an issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Animis said:

Can they guarantee an away ticket for each game? What if there are more ASTs sold than the away allocation? Not sure what the sales used to be like so might not have ever been an issue.

Think AST’s limited to 250 mate!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, morganowl said:

Has anyone been in ticket office and asked about when charlton tickets are on sale and tp points . Seems a lot more hopeful now. 

I asked the lad in office yesterday and ttp will be sorted shortly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure I was aware of this but can someone confirm for me that in effect for your £50 / £80 you are buying the right to get away tickets, not the actual tickets themselves?

 

If so then why bother.....if you are planning on going to all the games anyway you'll have enough points to get them.

 

Seems the club is encouraging people to buy fake loyalty

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ian said:

Not sure I was aware of this but can someone confirm for me that in effect for your £50 / £80 you are buying the right to get away tickets, not the actual tickets themselves?

 

If so then why bother.....if you are planning on going to all the games anyway you'll have enough points to get them.

 

Seems the club is encouraging people to buy fake loyalty


Its the Admin fee. It’s always been that way. 
I’ve no issue with it, stops having to remember/deal with ticket site issues all season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, wiggy said:


Its the Admin fee. It’s always been that way. 
I’ve no issue with it, stops having to remember/deal with ticket site issues all season. 

Do you have to have sufficient points for the tickets or could someone without a season ticket and next to no points get one to bypass that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

Do you have to have sufficient points for the tickets or could someone without a season ticket and next to no points get one to bypass that?

 

Still need the points to be prioritised.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

How do you get a letter or info about these? Is it an elite club? 😁

First rule of Away Season Ticket Club...

  • Haha 2

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

 

Still need the points to be prioritised.

So £50 saves you the admin…..christ I might start offering the service myself 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...