Jump to content

Dejphon Chansiri indicates major change in financial direction for Sheffield Wednesday


Recommended Posts

More ramblings and blame shifting from the giant man baby. A man with very little revenue coming into the club and a man who still hasn't cleared the refund requests of the 19/20 s/t holders.

 

Also he does realise he has to sell players to actually achieve this?

 

The bloke is off his ********.

 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

More ramblings and blame shifting from the giant man baby.

 

Also he does realise he has to sell players to actually achieve this?

 

"But fans don't want me to sell players. It's not my fault. What can I do?"

 

etc.

 

etc.

 

:Chansiri:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

 

"But fans don't want me to sell players. It's not my fault. What can I do?"

 

etc.

 

etc.

 

:Chansiri:

It's never his fault. In man baby world.

 

In reality his entire being is at fault.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What a f*cking c*nt this guy is. 

 

He 'announces' that he's going to aim for solvency (what, an enterprise operating within its means? - how radical), and sulks about it and makes out that we won't be happy about it but we get what we wish for. 

 

We wish for SWFC to bloomin' exist, and it's your job as a chairman to make sure that happens. If you have to take drastic action to do that, when it was delivered to you in the best financial state it'd been in for perhaps 25 years, then it's your fault entirely. 

 

This guy is a whiney little tail who is cr*p at his chosen profession (business). Chansiri out. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has any of the usual suspects posted "careful what you wish for" or

"Why don't you buy the club if you can do a better job" yet?!

 

lol

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

Dejphon plans for self sufficiency at Sheffield Wednesday.

 

Richard Briers and Felicity Kendal appointed as advisors.

 

 


 

 

See now… that’s just brilliant and way too subtle and intellectual for our readership 

 

lol

 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Football clubs in general, are not businesses that make a profits or are run in a sustainable manner. If you cannot fund shortcomings, then you’ve made a mistake buying a football club. 
 

If you want to become sustainable; I’d say that you need a considerable fanbase, a club wage cap, a transfer policy, a plan to increase commercial revenue during and outside of the season and a location and facilities to do this, and overall logical strategy for running the club and sticking to it, despite outside criticisms. 
 

Did Swansea do this for a certain period? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

Dejphon plans for self sufficiency at Sheffield Wednesday.

 

Richard Briers and Felicity Kendal appointed as advisors.

 

:Chansiri:

 

More like Ever Decreasing Investment?

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What is Chansiri doing to increase revenue?  Surely that's a major part of any sustainability drive?  Just seems ticket prices stay high for the quality on offer (IMO) in return for free transfers and loan deals.

 

The new kit deals and potentially new sponsor don't make Wednesday more sustainable, as it's just replacing money Chansiri gave us previously.

 

He's basically become the local two bob millionaire who has nothing to offer except standing still (after getting us relegated), but he's lacking the nous of knowing when to step aside when his time is run.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The guy came to this club with one plan, get promoted in the first 2 seasons or we are f**ked.

 

As such it was vital he hired the right manager so what did he do? He let his 12 year old kid have the final say on who was to be manager.

 

The guy is a complete and utter cretin and we are now being told that we have to trust him to run the club sustainably… what an absolute joke!!!

 

Until Sheffield Wednesday fans wake up and realise what that only action will get rid of this clown we are stuck with him.

 

Fan protests and boycotts are the only thing he will listen to. We are now in a worse position than when we were being run by Dave Allen, and I have a horrible feeling that our usually passive fan base will just sit back and let this happen.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

The guy came to this club with one plan, get promoted in the first 2 seasons or we are f**ked.

 

As such it was vital he hired the right manager so what did he do? He let his 12 year old kid have the final say on who was to be manager.

 

The guy is a complete and utter cretin and we are now being told that we have to trust him to run the club sustainably… what an absolute joke!!!

 

Until Sheffield Wednesday fans wake up and realise what that only action will get rid of this clown we are stuck with him.

 

Fan protests and boycotts are the only thing he will listen to. We are now in a worse position than when we were being run by Dave Allen, and I have a horrible feeling that our usually passive fan base will just sit back and let this happen.

 

Well do something about it, start organising like minded fans.  Shouldn't be a problem seems most on OT are against him and they way they post will be eager to stand shoulder to shoulder with you.

 

Your destiny awaits.  Good Luck

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...