2. 2. AWAY SHIRT

• Like it! 👍
    • Don’t like it 👎
  3. 3. GOALKEEPER KIT

• Like it! 👍
    • Don’t like it 👎

Don't get the hate for red.

It's a great colour

We used red for our numbers in the mid 90's and looked brilliant and no-one cared.

Just cos the blunts use it as their primary, shouldn't bother us one bit.

They were formed from us and still use our old stadium and because of that, we should own that fact and embrace the colour not shy  away from it. 

Not saying it should ever be our main colour but I have no problem with red used as accents or trims on our shirts.

Red white and blue is a classic combination and the numbers and name are easy to read.

Just like this:

A66F56BD-0993-47EB-82B8-9B79747C3AC1.thumb.jpeg.e1fee9e963ee3fafb05cb7da3965d51c.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DeBilde'sTea said:

Exactly. It's just a colour. 

Its like getting apoplectic with rage because someone drove through a village called Warnock. 

Tha what!!!! There's a village called what?!? lol

Whilst red is my favourite colour, I would never wear it at a wednesday match. I wouldn't be opposed to an all red away kit, but I appreciate I am probably in a minority of a handful of people on that one.

• Like 1

When will this club realise that yellow should be our away colour. We have had two of our most exciting modern time periods in the late mid 80"s and early 90"s in staight yellow away. It somehow galvanises our fans. Yeeeellllloooooowwws. Used to make my tiny hairs stand on end at 10 years old. Why is this club so adverse to it? Another Chansiri superstition? Don't see how it can be marketing driven as a yellow kit would probably rival home shirt sales. In fact if they did a variation on yellow every year they would probably have adequate sales. This club needs a rocket up its jacksie. It needs to take some bold decisions and demand what the fans want front the manufacturers. Pink......not for me. Not so keen on thinner stripes either. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

I know everyone is entitled to their opinon, but pink being close to red.....FFS! Please. You're supposed to be adults, not 2 year olds having a temper tantrum!

Yeah I always thought peoples aversion to a colour just because the pigs wear it a bit childish. I like red as a colour and wear plenty of red clothing. I think that pink kit is well nice, think its great to have something different that we haven't had before too. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Tha what!!!! There's a village called what?!? lol

Whilst red is my favourite colour, I would never wear it at a wednesday match. I wouldn't be opposed to an all red away kit, but I appreciate I am probably in a minority of a handful of people on that one.

I mean we've had red on the home kit, numbers and the Sanderson logo. Just find it a bit pathetic all this dummy spitting about the colour.

1 hour ago, Buck Rogers said:

It's a great colour

We used red for our numbers in the mid 90's and looked brilliant and no-one cared.

They were formed from us and still use our old stadium and because of that, we should own that fact and embrace the colour not shy  away from it. 

Not saying it should ever be our main colour but I have no problem with red used as accents or trims on our shirts.

Red white and blue is a classic combination and the numbers and name are easy to read.

Just like this:

A66F56BD-0993-47EB-82B8-9B79747C3AC1.thumb.jpeg.e1fee9e963ee3fafb05cb7da3965d51c.jpeg

🍆💦

Can see why they didn’t show the back of the home shirt in the Kit launch. The white back looks odd without name or number. Will probably detract from fan sales for that reason but will look better in the match setting with name and number. Way back we had stripes back and front with red numbers. That would be a better solution to making the numbers visible , but black shorts look great. 

Away shirt is a very good looking one but it’s pink .

3 hours ago, Buck Rogers said:

It's a great colour

Just like this:

Part of our tradition. Spot on !

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Maxine said:

I love all 3.

I've seen your tea coasters and plates Maxine, so I'll have to take this comment in context of that...🤣

Edited by Errol Flashman

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.