• Don’t like it 👎
  2. 2. AWAY SHIRT

• Like it! 👍
    • Don’t like it 👎
  3. 3. GOALKEEPER KIT

• Like it! 👍
    • Don’t like it 👎

4 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

I know everyone is entitled to their opinon, but pink being close to red.....FFS! Please.

Pink is actually a tint of red so people saying that its close to red aren't really wrong. Now whether someone thinks that enough to hate it, well... beauty (or not) is in the eye of the beholder.

6 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

Pink is actually a tint of red so people saying that its close to red aren't really wrong. Now whether someone thinks that enough to hate it, well... beauty (or not) is in the eye of the beholder.

Red happens to be my favourite colour. The fact that it is associated with our city rivals means absolutely nothing to me. Would I ever buy or wear a red and white striped top? No, not a chance. Solid red, yes. Pink, yes.

I bet there are Owls fans who drink Red Stripe, Red Bull and red wine. Drink Coca Cola, drive a Toyota, eat Heinz, own a Canon camera or printer, all of which have red logos. I could go on but......

Red is just a colour. Red and white stripes is something else. Just my opinion and I know it will divide others opinions, which is totally fine. Each to their own.

I judge these on the basis that I much prefer (and will spend the extra) for a long sleeve shirt.

Thus, the home shirt is pretty rank - it would/will look terrible with full blue sleeves.

The pink away in long sleeves with a black number will look great.

GK kit is boring.

Shoulder manufacture logo is superfluous and looks VERY League One.

Which is about right!

3 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Red happens to be my favourite colour. The fact that it is associated with our city rivals means absolutely nothing to me. Would I ever buy or wear a red and white striped top? No, not a chance. Solid red, yes. Pink, yes.

I bet there are Owls fans who drink Red Stripe, Red Bull and red wine. Drink Coca Cola, drive a Toyota, eat Heinz, own a Canon camera or printer, all of which have red logos. I could go on but......

Red is just a colour. Red and white stripes is something else. Just my opinion and I know it will divide others opinions, which is totally fine. Each to their own.

One of my dad's mates wouldn't eat bacon. Red and white stripes. Couldn't see it myself but there you go! Takes all sorts doesn't it? ... which, funnily enough, brings me back to my first post in this thread:

image.png.0b2ec82c1a8fb0e395e26ebc903b9070.png

lol

Edited by Owl Be Back
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

One of my dad's mates wouldn't eat bacon. Red and white stripes. Couldn't see it myself but there you go! Takes all sorts... which, funnily enough, brings me back to my first post in this thread:

lol

I love liquorice too. Prefer the coconut pink ones, or those pink ones with the nobbly bit on 'em lol

Yeah, it does take all sorts and that's the beauty of opinions. None are perfect, except for your own.

Edited by ChapSmurf
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Exactly. It's just a colour. 

Its like getting apoplectic with rage because someone drove through a village called Warnock. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

One of my dad's mates wouldn't eat bacon. Red and white stripes. Couldn't see it myself but there you go! Takes all sorts doesn't it? ... which, funnily enough, brings me back to my first post in this thread:

lol

The bacon thing is a doozy.

That's the 4th best allsort there, delicious. 

Haven’t bought a shirt since 1991 - had its last outing at Wembley in 2016.  Can’t get too worked up about shirts one way or the other, but if I was ever going to buy a home shirt again this certainly wouldn’t be it, don’t like it at all.  Away shirt not yellow so don’t like it.

• Love 1