• Like it! 👍
    • Don’t like it 👎
  2. 2. AWAY SHIRT

• Like it! 👍
    • Don’t like it 👎
  3. 3. GOALKEEPER KIT

• Like it! 👍
    • Don’t like it 👎

On the fence. Can't say I like them yet, but don't particularly hate them. They might grow on me. The pink one probably won't be popular, but I like that they've added a bit of contrast with the badge, as it shows a bit of thought into the design.

Not fond of the branding on the shoulders, but other than that and the solid back, they're probably alright.

I'm just glad to be rid of doing the kit in-house.

• Like 2

The home kit is okay, but a notch below some of our recent designs for me - the stripes look a bit too narrow to my eye, and the plain white patch on the back is horrible without numbers etc. on. Something about the shirt just doesn't quite look 'Wednesday' to me, although the black shorts go a long way to rescuing it.

The away kit is awesome. Something a bit different, and the pattern on it looks great to me. I love the black badge design on it, too.

Goalkeeper kits are hard to get excited about, but they look fine.

• Like 7

The pink shirt is different (for us) and I actually quite like it. 

The home shirt I just can't get on with. It's just too white. The thicker stripe should be blue and the thinner stripe white imo. The back looks horrific unless you have a name and number on it. 

The goal keeper shirts just look like they couldn't be bothered 

• Like 2

Like the home kit, but really not a fan of the away kit. More so because the grunters had a pink away kit and pink is a blend of red and white and we shouldn't be associating with those colours. 

The pink kit design would have looked great if it was the sunshine yellow we had in the 90's. 

Still, considering the designers/manufacturers probably had a week to turn these around, it's a solid effort.

• Like 1