THIS IS MY KIT

27 minutes ago, Furious George said:

I've not seen anyone mention on here that they don't like the away kit because it's a "girl colour", apart from those getting angry at the comments that don't actually exist.

And for those that aren't concerned what United fans think, fair play, wish I could be the same. Seems pointless having a rivalry with them though.

This

And considering the origins of the Pigs nickname, either originated from or was exacerbated by the colour of shirts the teams wore in the past, then you have to think that the kits were designed by someone with no idea of history or traditions of Sheffield football.

• Like 1

The kits are ok I think. I’m more relieved than anything.

Home kit- at least it’s stripes!

Away kit- pretty cool to be fair. 
Goalkeeping kit- nice top but orange top, shorts and socks is a bit much. 

The launch is really cool though. Great to see us working with a local venue as well as the band. Like we are part of the community or summat. 

The main ‘barrier to purchase’ for me is the announcement that the on sale shirts are also ‘pro- fit’. As a lard arse I’m going to look ******** terrible in that pink one! Like a bloomin sausage!

• Haha 2

Stripes on the back of the kit has made the numbers look unreadable for the last few years.

Don't like the keeper kits much, but maybe from a distance they'll look a bit less offensive.

Stripes on the home kit are definitely too thin.

BUT, overall I like the look this year. Good opening salvo from Macron.