THIS IS MY KIT

4 minutes ago, Furious George said:

I've not seen anyone mention on here that they don't like the away kit because it's a "girl colour", apart from those getting angry at the comments that don't actually exist.

And for those that aren't concerned what United fans think, fair play, wish I could be the same. Seems pointless having a rivalry with them though.

Fair point. Perhaps there's some unfair reading of subtext going on (some perhaps born from experience though). 

And yep, as much as it pains, the blades are a well run, successful club, more than we can say at present. So initially if one did say we copied thier kit we could point them to the 15 other sides wearing the same addidas template. Remember thier 2019 white away kit....so so dull. 

Never going to please everyone, just be happy we have a kit. If you don't like them dont buy it simple consumer choice.

Personally think football shirts overall are rip off.

Guest Therealrealist

I think the deckchair stripes are old hat tbh...none of these will be ‘my kit’

27 minutes ago, Furious George said:

I've not seen anyone mention on here that they don't like the away kit because it's a "girl colour", apart from those getting angry at the comments that don't actually exist.

And for those that aren't concerned what United fans think, fair play, wish I could be the same. Seems pointless having a rivalry with them though.

This

And considering the origins of the Pigs nickname, either originated from or was exacerbated by the colour of shirts the teams wore in the past, then you have to think that the kits were designed by someone with no idea of history or traditions of Sheffield football.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

Feel sorry for the people with personal insecurities about their masculinity saying they dislike the pink one. 

I have loads of personal insecurities about my masculinity but the pink one is still ok with me.

• Like 1

A very professionally done launch with the video and The Sherlocks.  Can this actually be our club doing such a good job.  The kits are even really good.  I feel positively light headed. 

• Like 1

The kits are ok I think. I’m more relieved than anything.

Home kit- at least it’s stripes!

Away kit- pretty cool to be fair. 
Goalkeeping kit- nice top but orange top, shorts and socks is a bit much. 

The launch is really cool though. Great to see us working with a local venue as well as the band. Like we are part of the community or summat. 

The main ‘barrier to purchase’ for me is the announcement that the on sale shirts are also ‘pro- fit’. As a lard arse I’m going to look ******** terrible in that pink one! Like a bloomin sausage!

• Haha 2