THIS IS MY KIT

2 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Truly awful kits. Pink is the better of the two...but then it's pink 🙄

Terrible. I usually buy most seasons shirts, but not this one

I’m sure the thousands that they do sell will make up for the one you don’t buy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've not seen anyone mention on here that they don't like the away kit because it's a "girl colour", apart from those getting angry at the comments that don't actually exist.

And for those that aren't concerned what United fans think, fair play, wish I could be the same. Seems pointless having a rivalry with them though.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Furious George said:

I've not seen anyone mention on here that they don't like the away kit because it's a "girl colour", apart from those getting angry at the comments that don't actually exist.

And for those that aren't concerned what United fans think, fair play, wish I could be the same. Seems pointless having a rivalry with them though.

Fair point. Perhaps there's some unfair reading of subtext going on (some perhaps born from experience though). 

And yep, as much as it pains, the blades are a well run, successful club, more than we can say at present. So initially if one did say we copied thier kit we could point them to the 15 other sides wearing the same addidas template. Remember thier 2019 white away kit....so so dull.