NEW KIT TEASER

6 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Funny you say this ...

I used to get similar "visions" of Susan Stranks & Jenny Hanley from Magpie  going at it hammer n tongues  in our Bukta Home & Away kits respectively ...

So much so my dear mother used to send me to bed early .

Wearing only  a pair of boxing gloves for my own safety  ...

Jenny Hanley, oh boy if Scars Of Dracula was on Appointment With Fear on a Friday night that was it dash home from the skates box of tissues at the ready for that heaving bosom when old Chris is about to sink  his fangs into her.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

image.thumb.png.c520b7cd07c91db64692280bf193ffd1.png

Are they performing at tramlines? My guess is that they’ll be wearing it when they are on stage. 

8 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

They released a new song last night so I'm not sure if that is the "massive news " they alluded to

Seems too much of a coincidence in my opinion. Plus a couple of the band are Wednesday fans. 

Seems the media company who filmed our last few kit releases also posted that they have been filming with them…

Guest Jack the Hat
3 hours ago, casbahowl said:

image.thumb.png.c520b7cd07c91db64692280bf193ffd1.png

They were gonna ask the Arctic Monkeys until someone pointed out they are United Fans.

Guest Jack the Hat

I think the kit looks rubbish. I was hoping for something different rather than similar to the last 3 or 4. And the blue stripes look narrower than the white but either way a missed opportunity.