Away ticket question

22 hours ago, Onge said:

But I live in London - me travelling all the way to Sheffield for a home game would be allowed! But I wouldn't be surprised if you're right.

Hopefully there will be some clarity on this soon enough...

This - Charlton is basically my local game. I definitely would like to go. 

1 hour ago, jamsandwich said:

This - Charlton is basically my local game. I definitely would like to go. 

Same here basically - with it being the first game for a long time, I suspect there will be a fair few wanting to go, despite it being live on Sky

23 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Theres thousands of people travelling all over the place every day..restrictions wer lifted on monday..how can they stop us?

Well you see, the authorities have and continue to see football fans as 2nd class. If it is rugby, horseracing, motorsport that is fine. Not sure how they get away with it in this day and age....

6 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Well you see, the authorities have and continue to see football fans as 2nd class. If it is rugby, horseracing, motorsport that is fine. Not sure how they get away with it in this day and age....

If you don’t know how they get away with it you should probably watch some of the footage of the Euro 2020 final

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ian said:

If you don’t know how they get away with it you should probably watch some of the footage of the Euro 2020 final

A small minority....not sure the same scenes would be repeated at the valley do you? Second thoughts Maybe trying to get out....

4 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

A small minority....not sure the same scenes would be repeated at the valley do you? Second thoughts Maybe trying to get out....

That’s as maybe but it’s still not something you see at the other sports mentioned. You can add the fan park antics to that and you don’t see yobs in towns and cities across the country dancing on car roofs if their horse wins or fans of Hamilton vandalising BMW’s when Schumacher won a Grand Prix

• Like 1