All you 'EFL are out to get us' folks will love this one

2 hours ago, Plonk said:

True, definitely the right decision...but it will get interesting when they resubmit their accounts

I was chatting to a derby fan last week and he said they are still 100% in efl sites. They have made them resubmit their last three years accounts and will have more than enough ammunition to give poinrs deduction for the coming seasons. They have 13 players for next season, so already will struggle

I think stoke will be next.

Didnt they lose 93million last season? Parachute payments gone, huge chunk of the fairweather fans gone. Cant see them challenging this season......huge problems heading their way

I get that ad too.

And I don't even use this phone for visiting any of my Millionaire Torture, BDSM, Scat, CBT or Vore fetish sites.

No, sir.

I have another device for that which is completely unlinked to any Google account.

Very strange.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Buck Rogers said:

I get that ad too.

And I don't even use this phone for visiting any of my Millionaire Torture, BDSM, Scat, CBT or Vore fetish sites.

No, sir.

I have another device for that which is completely unlinked to any Google account.

Very strange.

Ok Buck

image.png.904f4397a1a0a090b37d06b25eea52e0.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gbear1867 said:

To be fair, they only do that to owners who **** around, consistently miss agreed dates to complete the sale then try and fudge the accounts by incorrectly entering the date in the wrong accounting year.

But which club owner would be so incompetent as to do that?

For incompetent substitute the word ambitious!

Bear in mind they've lifted the embargo with the following conditions; 

- Sign players to make up the 23 man squad as Derby currently only have 9 senior players

- Are strictly limited to what the salaries are

- May only sign players on a 1 year deal, or 6 month loan. No longer. 

If they didn't let them sign anyone, they would likely not have started the season. 

Edited by Minton
  • Like 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
2 hours ago, Buck Rogers said:

I get that ad too.

No, sir.

Very strange.

Some new things for me to google…

EFL leadership team couldn’t run a bath nevermind a football league 

Not out to get us, just thoroughly incompetent, end of 

I bet there absolutely raging that they now have to publish lists of clubs under embargoes , they loved a ‘no comment’ response to there sanctions imposed because Steve Gibsons chucked toys outta pram