Liverpool

Media don’t seem to be going on about them much at the moment so I think it’s going under the radar a bit when them in their lack of proactiveness.

They already fell well behind last season and have lost Wjinaldum. You would have thought to get back into title contention they would have needed to keep him and added more players into that area as well as other positions.

I get they have VVD and JH coming back but they need like they need to add some new stars. Certainly could do with upgrading on Firmino and somebody top class in midfield.

I sense another stinker for them, with Man Utd making some good signings and getting Lingard back, Chelsea having a full season without Lampard holding them back, even Arsenal spending a bit of money, I would also be worried about West Ham if they manage to recruit Tammy Abraham 

5 hours ago, SiJ said:

Henderson might be off...

Can't see that happening

8 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Think they’ll benefit from having fewer of their top men involved in the euros / copa America over the summer.... although if Salah and Mane are involved in the ACON in the new year that’ll stretch them.

That's a disaster for them. What a joke that competition is, right in the middle of the season lol every couple of years lol

Why won't they spend any money though? 

On 21/07/2021 at 09:28, Ellis Rimmer said:

Media don’t seem to be going on about them much at the moment so I think it’s going under the radar a bit when them in their lack of proactiveness.

They already fell well behind last season and have lost Wjinaldum. You would have thought to get back into title contention they would have needed to keep him and added more players into that area as well as other positions.

I get they have VVD and JH coming back but they need like they need to add some new stars. Certainly could do with upgrading on Firmino and somebody top class in midfield.

I sense another stinker for them, with Man Utd making some good signings and getting Lingard back, Chelsea having a full season without Lampard holding them back, even Arsenal spending a bit of money, I would also be worried about West Ham if they manage to recruit Tammy Abraham 

Sly sports app been running this crap since yesterday, talk about scrapping barrel.

20210722_214349.jpg

Konate was the Ford Mondeo to the Rolls-Royce of Upamecano.

If he was that good Nagelsmann would have had first pick probably and hasn't bothered.

Fenway look the types to have made a fortune and will now tick over for a season and sell, probably to a new set of US investors.