Match day ticket prices

2 minutes ago, Steelman said:

No tickets on sale for any of the games with less than 2 weeks to go.

No idea what's happening with the TPPs.

Yet another shambles caused by Dip5hit Chumpsiri.

Your right the government hasn't played it's part

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Steelman said:

It's *You're. 

As in: You are right.

And I am.

Are you for real blaming the Government??? This has got nothing to do with them. 

As a business we are starved of cash. If Chumpsiri had even the slightest level of business acumen or basic intelligence he would have had at least two plans for restrictions being lifted:

Plan A - Restrictions on crowds lifted on the 19th July allowing full access to stadiums - Ticketing already arranged with announcements on pricing via the ticket office and corporate comms. On sale 20th July

Plan B - Stadiums opened but with limited capacity and seating plans already worked out  -  Ticketing already arranged with announcements on pricing via the ticket office and corporate comms. On sale 20th July

It's not difficult......... unless you're the most incompetent, stupid, arrogant owner in football then it's just another day of criminal neglect of our club. He's a despicable individual. 

Just looked on Cardiff website, no notice of their tickets for the first round game at home to Sutton....I’d check them all but can’t be bothered....no clubs have tickets on sale for first round yet is my guess.....but yeah, everything is Chansiri’ fault....

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Steelman said:

It's *You're. 

As in: You are right.

And I am.

Are you for real blaming the Government??? This has got nothing to do with them. 

As a business we are starved of cash. If Chumpsiri had even the slightest level of business acumen or basic intelligence he would have had at least two plans for restrictions being lifted:

Plan A - Restrictions on crowds lifted on the 19th July allowing full access to stadiums - Ticketing already arranged with announcements on pricing via the ticket office and corporate comms. On sale 20th July

Plan B - Stadiums opened but with limited capacity and seating plans already worked out  -  Ticketing already arranged with announcements on pricing via the ticket office and corporate comms. On sale 20th July

It's not difficult......... unless you're the most incompetent, stupid, arrogant owner in football then it's just another day of criminal neglect of our club. He's a despicable individual. 

This !

How anyone can still back Chansiri or just idly accept things just stuns me , the man wants outing , how that happens I don't know but things aren't just miraculously gonna get better under his leadership.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

Just looked on Cardiff website, no notice of their tickets for the first round game at home to Sutton....I’d check them all but can’t be bothered....no clubs have tickets on sale for first round yet is my guess.....but yeah, everything is Chansiri’ fault....

Err , hello , most of it is his fault 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1867Heaven said:

I'm not interested in Cardiff.

I'm interested in Wednesday and what that club killing c__t has done to us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steelman said:

No tickets on sale for any of the games with less than 2 weeks to go.

No idea what's happening with the TPPs.

Yet another shambles caused by Dip5hit Chumpsiri.

Nothings planned.

Charlton selling ticket for first game of the season against us yet nothing on our website. Not exactly a shock.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Nothings planned.

Charlton selling ticket for first game of the season against us yet nothing on our website. Not exactly a shock.

Perhaps Charlton haven't sent us the tickets yet but let's carry on whinging it's all the club's fault

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1867Heaven said:

Dont think Cardiff play that weekend. As far as I'm aware it's just us and Bournemouth starting a week earlier. 

1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

Perhaps Charlton haven't sent us the tickets yet but let's carry on whinging it's all the club's fault

Nah i dont suspect away fans will be allowed at games, but the lack of no information about anything that does not involve fans shelling out money is the norm for DC 

Why would anyone expect any level of professionalism at the club.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Yea and you keep rimming him mate 

• Love 1