West Bromwich Albion V Sheffield Wednesday: OMDT

Just now, room0035 said:

Borner Palmer and Paterson are not playing mate, they are being rested due to the size of our squad we have to make sure everyone get minutes. lol

Except the two blokes on trial to show us what they can do on the bench. Why we don't start with trialists only the professional coach can tell you that.

Yeah i know Borner , Palmer and Paterson are not playing..agree with you 100% about the trialists.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Reading the WBA Twitter updates during the match it sounds like it could have been 7-0.  Encouraging stuff 

Reading the SWFC Twitter we could have knicked it 3-2. Funny how people see the game differently. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, S72 Owl said:

Reading the SWFC Twitter we could have knicked it 3-2. Funny how people see the game differently. 

The SWFC Twitter didn’t post about all the chances WBA had, in the second half WBA had 7 shots on our goal.  Let’s hope you are right and it’s just that the SWFC is cr*p and they didn’t post about all the chances we had on their goal. 

48 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Personally I think we still need so many new signings, the same rotten core of the squad is still here, the players use to losing. 

Rotten core from when? Bar a couple of exceptions its mainly players that haven't been at the club very long.

We've released 13 players, not sure what else you want in terms of a clear out.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, NOT jack whitham said:

What the foook is the point of putting a trialist on with 20 mins left ?

i agree. I’d rather start a trialist with our best players and see how they fit in. Take them off at half time then If they’re crap. 

Anyone know when we are changing our name to Wednesday nil.  We just don’t create or score goals do we. 

9 minutes ago, Brissy-owl said:

Gone are the days I was so excited for that 1st game of the season , I have zero interest 

Ah that’s why you’re following and contributing to a thread for a pre-season friendly 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Tony Pulis said:

Friendly reminder to all those losing it over this result....

We don't have to play West Brom next season.

Personally I don’t care about the result and pre-season means nothing.  I was more making the point in case others weren’t following them -  that according to the SWFC and WBA Twitter posts, they had about 15 attempts on our goal compared to our 1.  But yes, their team has a lot more quality than ours does.