West Bromwich Albion V Sheffield Wednesday: OMDT

3 minutes ago, striker said:

Agree, but it's been the same story for the last two years (at least), we started last season with two incompetent GK's and only Rhodes on the books as a recognised striker (then inexplicably didn't play him for most of the season). So far we've regressed even on that, still no competent GK and now no strikers whatsoever at the club!

completely agree with you. 

• Like 1

Not much happening it seems. So far the negative of Windass going off injured again for the second successive game, but a big positive that Iorfa come through 45 minutes. 

Guess it's just trialist and injury watch now, the game as a competitive match was dead after 5 minutes, not a chance in hell we are scoring a goal and just hope we don't let in too many more. 

Edited by striker

18 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

To be fair. What are people really expected against a team that was in the Premier League last season. Had it been 2-0 us now. I am sure this post would read very differently.

If it was 2-0 to us, I'd be scared we were going to get caught cheating again - only this time on the pitch.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NOT jack whitham said:

Want to be optimistic for the season ahead..i have been since 1965 😊 but Paterson and Windass to fire us to the Championship ?..not a prayer, as for the rest would like to see Borner, Palmer, Paterson and Hutchinson (again) out asap.

Borner Palmer and Paterson are not playing mate, they are being rested due to the size of our squad we have to make sure everyone get minutes. lol

Except the two blokes on trial to show us what they can do on the bench. Why we don't start with trialists only the professional coach can tell you that.