Derby Struggling….

13 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

So many parallels between us and Derby. Two clubs who completely went for it, failed and now are in the brown stuff.

No videos ever surfaced of Jos or Pulis passed out in some lasses’ hotel room getting farted on, but other than that…

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A bit strange that he managed to clobber Jason knight.

I wouldn’t have thought that he could get close enough.

no doubt Jason nutmegged him or summat.

it must be ankle ligaments to be out for 12 weeks.

good job he didn’t try it on Sibley. There would have been fireworks.

Just seen a post of Rooney moaning about only having nine players ( make that eight now) and not much sympathy after his weekend exploits. It’s almost as if he wants to be sacked to get himself out of there. 

34 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Just seen a post of Rooney moaning about only having nine players ( make that eight now) and not much sympathy after his weekend exploits. It’s almost as if he wants to be sacked to get himself out of there. 

You could be right because if the season pans out like it's looking it will it won't look good on his C V

Rooney now apologising again about how he continually seems to end up in hotel rooms with women other then his wife. lol

The guys a joke, I think if he wasn't ex man u and possibly capable of bagging a couple of decent loans Derby would be showing him the door.

Edited by agentwalker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, agentwalker said:

Rooney now apologising again about how he continually seems to end up in hotel rooms with women other then his wife. lol

The guys a joke, I think if he wasn't ex man u and possibly capable of bagging a couple of decent loans Derby would be showing him the door.

Only issuing said statement once pressed by a reporter.

Events were over the weekend, would said apology have happened without pressure from said reporter?

8 hours ago, agentwalker said:

He's only sorry because he got caught. Again.

The blokes been a pi$$head all his career.  Southgate bombed him out of the England team more or less straight away because of it. 

I bet the Derby plays treat him as a joke and have zero respect for him. 

Mind boggles as to what else Rooney could have achieved as a player if he'd have looked after himself . 

37 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

He's only sorry because he got caught. Again.

The blokes been a pi$$head all his career.  Southgate bombed him out of the England team more or less straight away because of it. 

I bet the Derby plays treat him as a joke and have zero respect for him. 

Mind boggles as to what else Rooney could have achieved as a player if he'd have looked after himself . 

Same can be said about a lot of English talent over the years.

Luckily, we now seem to have caught up with the rest of the world in regards to professionalism, fitness and health 

• Like 3

Still think that if Rooney wasn't an ex England captain and leading scorer Derby would be in league 1 now after getting a big points deduction from the EFL.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, darra said:

Still think that if Rooney wasn't an ex England captain and leading scorer Derby would be in league 1 now after getting a big points deduction from the EFL.

There's no merit to him being there in the first place, other than trying to see if it sticks like Lampard & Gerrard, and I think we've already enough evidence to suggest it isn't.

Something fishy about it all to me.

• Like 1

Derby went for Rooney in the first place because they could offset half his wages vs FFP as he was a player-coach. They spent years signing well known names instead of potential or actual suitable players, Rooney is a culmination of all of that. Very much a who's who of Championship football although yet to have Jordan Rhodes play for them.

Looking forward to them going down to be honest.

6 hours ago, Skyline said:

Same can be said about a lot of English talent over the years.

Luckily, we now seem to have caught up with the rest of the world in regards to professionalism, fitness and health 

I find it amazing to think that he's still only 35. Blokes been finished as a player since he went to Everton at 31. There's players like Modric, Ronaldo, Ramos etc still playing at the very top at the same age or older. Zlatan is 39 - 4 years older and playing in Serie A. 

England and Man Utds record goalscorer,  but many people will still think he never made the most of his ability due to a complete lack of discipline and refusal to look after himself physically. 

It's Derby's business that they made him manager, but he's obviously massively out of his depth. It would come as no shock if he was sacked before the first game of the season.