Official Site

Whoa whoa. You want the club to actually communicate with the supporters about the kids?

what about refunds of money owed, changes to the ownership of the stadium, changes to the stadium, why after eight transfer windows we still haven’t signed a striker etc etc etc.

But yes it would be nice to know about the new kids too.

But I don’t think Wednesday do communication anymore. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Plonk said:

Whoa whoa. You want the club to actually communicate with the supporters about the kids?

what about refunds of money owed, changes to the ownership of the stadium, changes to the stadium, why after eight transfer windows we still haven’t signed a striker etc etc etc.

But yes it would be nice to know about the new kids too.

But I don’t think Wednesday do communication anymore. 

Completely agree? 

But I'm talking about something that given permision and hour of time I could do myself for free. Easy to do, but no one of those paid to keep site up to do obviously doesn't care to do. 

But then again our owner is blaming fans for not telling him when we have youngster worth keeping on our books. 

• Like 2

Guest Grandad
16 minutes ago, malek said:

Completely agree? 

But I'm talking about something that given permision and hour of time I could do myself for free. Easy to do, but no one of those paid to keep site up to do obviously doesn't care to do. 

But then again our owner is blaming fans for not telling him when we have youngster worth keeping on our books. 

I like your style.

Gain access to the club site, change all the passwords, and then the fun begins...

Guest Grandad

Dear Trevor Braithwait

I volunteer to take down the club website and replace it with pages from a local Sunday League side update for free all of your academy profiles, I love the club that much

Love

Malek

But what an easy way it would be to get fans bit excited about the future. 

Why not letting fans know that Cadamarteri scored hat-trick for our U-18's while only 15 years old? 

Why not informing fans that our keeper Jack Hall was involved with England schoolboys? 

Or letting us know that we signed very talented forward frpm Burnley? 

All small things, but they don't cost a penny to share bit of positivity among the fan base. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

OK Malek, you seem to be the one to ask (and care). Keep it up!!

Are the Nowakowski brothers still at the club?

Cheers mate, have absolutely no idea who those are. 

3 hours ago, malek said:

Why not letting fans know that Cadamarteri scored hat-trick for our U-18's while only 15 years old? 

Why not informing fans that our keeper Jack Hall was involved with England schoolboys? 

All small things, but they don't cost a penny to share bit of positivity among the fan base. 

You as ever are spot on. It would take minimal effort to dedicate a bit of advertising of the youth teams, match previews, live score updates and highlights with a match report. Would do wonders for the fan base.

Also now we’re allowed back get some games attended by fans at this level.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, malek said:

On a separate note, who’s the one we’ve signed from Burnley ?